« Home | SP's » | That photo » | Weigh in - 08 » | Holding it together » | Elevators » | Pole Dancing » | Pizza and Puke » | A piece of grass » | Patterns » | Weigh in - 07 »

Cheers

I received so much great advice and commentary yesterday re the SP issue so have taken the following things on board:
- I will track the points honestly but won't be too worried about them
- I will try to make non SP decisions but I won't be too strict (at the moment)
- I was probably eating 50+ sugar points in a week before my journey so cutting it back to the amount I am eating now is still a huge improvement
So thank you for all your honest feedback.

Points FTD: 21
Sugar Points: 5
Points Left FTW: 84.5
Exercise: 40 minute walk around Hyde Park - including lots of stairs!. Walk to Central.


Update on my dad. Yesterday the surgeon gave him the all clear. The tests show all the cancer was removed, there is no need for chemo, and the op in a couple of months time to put some things back together should be very straightforward. So very very relieved. Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and best wishes. From the bottom of my heart.

Woohooo - what good news about your Dad. Am so glad that it has turned out okay. Also - was thinking - if you have lost so well with all those SP imagine what you could lose with only 14 for the week ?????
Take care and have a great week !
Me

Yay for the news about your Dad. And thanks for telling us where you get your exercise. I worked in Sydney for 3 months last year and loved it there, so it's nice being able to picture where you are.

The girls are great aren't they :-) Excellent news about your Dad too, what a relief! Cheers to a speedy recovery.

Fantastic news about your dad!

Whoot! I'm glad you like Moloko too *phew*.

That's great news about your Dad :-) You must be relieved. I think your plan re: sugar points is a good idea. I keep a vauge eye on mine but I don't stress, and I won't until I need to. It's hard enough already. Great exercise! I think I've been to Hyde Park, and I think it's nice, lol, I can't remember. I've been to Sydney twice, and I think you asked me ages ago when we are coming over - it's the 26th September. We are going with Joseph's parents and spending I think 2 days in the city and then heading out to where my father in law's family are - Bateau Bay - i think -does that sound right?

So glad to hear about your Dad. Mitsie is a lot better today, thanks.

PARTY FOR M'S DAD!! :D thats great news

oh M, u must be so relieved!!! thats wonderful news!
Glad that you aren't stressing too much over the SPs anymore!

Great news about your dad!!!

Good to see that you arent as stressed as yesterday.. im sure u will sort it all out

:)

Great news about your dad.
Good luck for next week, i'm sure you will do great, great to read about all the changes you have made so far.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??