« Home | Changes » | Cheers » | SP's » | That photo » | Weigh in - 08 » | Holding it together » | Elevators » | Pole Dancing » | Pizza and Puke » | A piece of grass »

A fun day

Today I am going to do something I have not done before. I am going to an 'undie' party. Or lingerie if you prefer. It promises to be an afternoon full of fun, laughter, silly women choosing inappropriate under garments - and of course - champagne. I can't wait. I am bringing some rice crackers and cut up carrots to add to the snack trays so that I can be sure to keep my points to a minimum. I know there will be cheese (yumm) and pate (oh yumm) but I am going to enjoy myself without these props.. And I am not going to think about the fact that there will be two men, 2 boys aged 3 and 2 babies at 10 months each in my house turning it into a toy battleground whilst I am gone. I will deal with that when I get back.

Points FTD: 28
Sugar Points: 5
Points Left FTW: 38.5
Exercise: An hour shopping in the new World Square shopping block. Walk to Central.

YAY for knicky-nak parties! Make sure you get yourself summink a bit SASSOIR so that you can practise the pole dancing moves at home for DH!

NAUGHTY! ;p

hahahahah

Have a ball hon, it'll be so much fun :-) And what men? Forgotton already. Oh yeah, did you check out the Pole Dancing Studios?

Have a great time - those naughty knicker parties are always lots of fun!

Hope the undie party went well. Sounds like it could be fun.

Good on you for getting out and leaving DH at home to cope with the boys - you need sometime doing girl things !! I think that is why K and I enjoy the times we get to spend together doing girl things without Al.
Take care and have a great weekend !
Me

ooo lingerieparty... so much better than tupperware :) have a great time!

LOL I used to go to undie parties when I lived in Perth. I have never come across any in SA though. HOpe you had a fantastic time.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??