« Home | Holding it together » | Elevators » | Pole Dancing » | Pizza and Puke » | A piece of grass » | Patterns » | Weigh in - 07 » | What it is all about » | Zzzzzzzzz » | A case of the grumps »

Weigh in - 08

This morning the scales have followed the current pattern and posted a gain of 200gms. I am not in any way upset about this, though a loss is always a better feeling ;) I ate within my points for the week, but Sunday was a slightly heavier day than I normally would have on a Sunday. We went out for lunch and it was magnificent. The work colleagues of DH is Chinese/Australian and she made dim sims, some other vegetarian pastry thing, then we had sang choy bow (excuse the spelling) which is a pork mince with vegetables served in a lettuce leaf - yumm. We also had some fried rice. And wine. Mmmmmm. Wine. It was delicious. And sitting out in the sun was great. My exercise for the day was beating everyone at Mah Jong. Well I won 2 games anyway. It was great fun. I used to play with my Mum and Dad and sisters when we were much younger and I had forgotton how much fun and tactics are involved. We didn't get into the tricky scoring part but I would have thumped them (LOL). And when we got home I made a zero point corn soup that was magnificent. I got it off the ww australia forums. I'll be making that again.

From today I am going to put some tracking info at the bottom of my ramble. I track daily on a spreadsheet but I clear it every week and I think I need to have a record I can revisit to see if there are areas I can improve on. So, to start, I will track Points for the day, How many of them were sugar, How many points left for the week and Exercise for the day. This should give me a great indication on where I can make improvements. As I post in the morning, the tracking records are for the day prior.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind and caring thoughts for my Dad. It helped me this weekend to stay focused and I appreciate that.

Sorry to hear about the gain - at least you know the pattern which I think goes a long way towards accepting it.
I use the WW Tracker and find that really good to look back at - I don't record the amount of water I drink in it as I just use my jug at work - if I fill it up twice and get through it I know I have had my 2L.
Thank you for your comments on my blog - haven't had a chance to mail people re their comments lately.
Hope things go well with your Dad today !
Take care and be good to yourself !
Me

200g is nothing M because look at how much you've already lost so far! You are doing great and you can see patterns in your journey. I reckon if you didn't have all that yummy sounding food on Sunday, you would have lost today. Keep up the great work and great attitude. Thinking of your family today, all the best *hugs*.

Hehe...and smelling great. It does help you know ;-)

Good on you for seeing the gain for what it is - part of your body's pattern to this weight loss thing. Knowing you, you'll have a fantastic loss next week anyway, lol!

Hope all goes well with your dad today! Sending positive thoughts. Your body is going in a pattern but 200gr is nothing much to worry about. Have a great week:)

ooh a photo! Nice to put a face to a name.

You're so lucky that your ups and downs in weight are quite small. Me, I can put on and lost 2kg in a week. Very scary I can tell you!

And I absolutely love MahJong. I have downloaded it on my PC at home and can sit there for hours totally absorbed in it.

Have a great day!

Whoot! I just saw the photo. Great smile and amazing eyes :-)

200gm is not even a glass of water! Don't worry about it!

Great idea about tracking so you can keep an eye on your history - you may even find some patterns and correlations in there!

Great photo - nice to see your face! You look so pretty and truly, way younger than 36!

i absolutely agree on the point tallying... i have been so convinced i had this thing all figured out... but now i want to count again, yet silly me has lent all my booklet to an "aspiring weight watcher"!
i try not to get too excited/sad/angry about weight gains either. i mean, the frustration doesn't make the weight go away! :D

Oh my, can't believe it has taken you this long to put a photo on.....your so pretty! And young looking....what's your secret?

awesome photo! You look fantastic :)
not to worry about the gain, just the weight of a glass of water!

great photo M! :D sounds like you had a fantastic sunday with good company and good times, 200g is nothing when life can be so fun :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??