« Home | An Ode (or is that An Oh Dear) » | Boxes » | Quick Update » | Mmmm Food » | Copy Cat » | I yam what I yam » | Weigh in - 10 » | Tickers » | No Guilt » | Runners Legs »

Late Sunday Post

What a glorious cold day in Sydney today. Missed swimming because we all have the sniffles and coughs. Went for a long bracing walk at Balmoral Beach. Been to a first birthday party (Happy Birthday Olivia) and felt I have done pretty well points wise. (tracker below is for yesterday as normal). I have 7 left for the day so should even be able to sneak in a glass of wine before bed. Oh yeah. Life is good.

Points FTD: 20.5
Sugar Points: 4
Points Left FTW: 19.0
Exercise: None

MMmmmMmm wine, maybe i should sneak in a few alchy drinks before im on 2 wks no alcohol :(
well done for sticking to your points at the bday party!

It was gorgeous today but of course I was working. Definitely too cold to go swimming. Mmm, wine. I feel like a few glasses too but forgot to pick up a bottle on the way home. Too cold to go out now. Have a good night!

Had a quiet glass of bubbles myself tonight. Hope you've got a good week ahead.

Yay for red wine! Also a little Bailey's!

oh it's always good when you can squeeze in a glass of wine.

I thought i would do the right thing this weekend and bought the bailies mini bottles as a little treat rather than a big bottle.

Turns out I still consumed 20 points!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??