« Home | Boxes » | Quick Update » | Mmmm Food » | Copy Cat » | I yam what I yam » | Weigh in - 10 » | Tickers » | No Guilt » | Runners Legs » | Learning my Lessons »

An Ode (or is that An Oh Dear)

My body is a temple
Oh how I worship thee
I watch each morsel of food and drink
I put inside of me

I count my points, I exercise
I even try to jog
I clear my mind, I concentrate
And put it all in my blog

Food is no longer foe
I consider it a friend
And before I scare you all
This poem is at an end.

LOL. Some people photograph food - I make up silly verses (thankfully not very often). :D

Points FTD: 26.5
Sugar Points: 5
Points Left FTW: 39.5
Exercise: 30 minute walk in Hyde Park

Bwahahaha...you make my mornings! I'm about to go to weigh in now. Have a great day today :-)

Hey! You got the link wrong!

It's http://foodwhatiate.blogspot.com/

Yeah. So there.

Whoops. I didn't realise the version with the extra www at the front worked as well.

Doh! Some programmer I am ...

Oh dear gods, I hope you haven't looked at Danny's post today. It should have a larger WARNING on it. Stuff like that makes me a little faint and I'm a farm girl.

Four NEW Blondes..hehe. That's what I was thinking too :-)

Well Margaret your poem definitely sums it all up. If only I could do what it says 100% of the time. Oh well.. another weekend coming up.

Well done!! Have a great weekend:)

Now M, I want to know how long you actually spent on that one ;-)

Oh, and I 've just read your boxes post - it's funny because at the moment, my idea of cleaning is putting things BACK in boxes - we are so cluttered!!

Hope you and your fam have a wonderful weekend!

Well done! Hope your weekend is goin well, and yes my blog has changed - new colours

Poem is great!

cute, good for a giggle and full of truth :)

Lol, love the poem - you really have a way with words! Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

i love your little verse!

"M's little book of verses". Hope you publish your verses one day, don't just through them away!

aww what a cute wee poem! so true too!! very clever :)

hey! i love your poem!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??