« Home | Late Sunday Post » | An Ode (or is that An Oh Dear) » | Boxes » | Quick Update » | Mmmm Food » | Copy Cat » | I yam what I yam » | Weigh in - 10 » | Tickers » | No Guilt »

Weigh in - 11

With a loss of 700gms this week I have now lost exactly 11kgs in 11 weeks. It may be the last time I celebrate such a good average, but celebrate I will. Whoooo Hooooooo. Yaaaaaaaaa.

Over the weekend I spent lots of time in my study playing with Blogger templates and learning how to change hexidecimal colour codes so that I can change the look of my blog. I have been itching to change it for a couple of weeks now. So this morning, sitting on the bus staring out of the window, I started to ask myself why. And I think I worked it out. With anything that I have stuck to for a period of time I tend to find myself getting, not bored, but edgy and needing a change. (I change the furniture layout at home - often!) I am now beginning week 12 of ww and whilst I think this is a brilliant effort I am quite some way to go before I reach my goal. And the edgy beast is starting to rear its head. However, I am not prepared to sabotage my newly created food and exercise habits because I am edgy. I have mixed up my exercise to include loads of walking with some challenging classes at the gym. I do so much incidental exercise, such as my 20 min walk to Central to catch up a bus when there is a bus stop a 1 min walk down the lane in front of my building. I have mixed up my food with the addition of lots of low point, spicy, filling soups and dishes. But I am still a bit edgy. So of course, the one thing I can change in this journey, is my blog. It won't effect my weight loss. It won't change the time I spend exericising, but it will freshen me up as I get to see something different on the screen.

I had to laugh when I saw Mary's new layout - because, of course, that is the one I was toying with. LOL. She has such great taste. So it may take me a couple of days but I will soon present a new face to the blog world. Maybe even a skinnier one ;)

Edit to post. Have played. Have changed. Think chocolate, raspberries, strawberries. Bit of cream!

Points FTD: 19
Sugar Points: 4.5
Points Left over From Last Week: 0
Points Left FTW: 154
Exercise: Bracing walk along Balmoral Beach. Chasing children around, and around, and around the garden

I cannot believe how well you are going. You really are so motivated Maragert. My journey since Jan has been lots of ups and downs. I find it very hard to stay focused. You really are an inspiration. Have fun altering your blog. MAy just have to ask you for advice in a few weeks when I may decide toalter mine.

WOO HOO! Well done shrinking sista :-) You are a fine example of someone sticking to it and succeeding.

So funny about the Blogger templates too. I noticed quite a few of us getting itchy so it's great to do something about it that doesn't involve food. There's some really cool FREE ones floating about but like LMS, I'm a bit dubious about those ones working correctly with the Blogger coding. Will have to try them to find out I suppose.

Don't forget to SAVE your existing template so you can cut/copy your links etc over to the new template, and just for general back up.

Hehe..and great taste huh, not much to choose from I reckon, ha!

Have a great day gorgeous :-)

Well done on your great average - you might sustain it for a few weeks yet! Changing the blog look is fun, once you work out the coding - I'm at the very early stages of this. I agree with Mary - cut and paste your current template into a text file. Then if you screw it up, you can just paste it back in. Have fun!

Your my hero!! 11kg in 11 weeks is absolutely brilliant!!

Well done Margaret.

Another fantastic loss! Well done! And well done for thinking of things to keep you motivated. Have a great week!

WELL DONE Woohoo, 11kg in 11 weeks, you inspire me, im going to try that too. but give me 11 weeks and i will let you know how i go

What a great effort you've put in to lose so much weight already. I really admire anyone who can continually stick to something without veering madly off the path (like me!).

I've done some web design courses and love using the skills I've learnt to create new web sites. Blogger is a totally different kettle of fish and even though I understand the basics of it, I've not really played about too much with it as it's very tempermental.

Have a lovely day

Go girl, 11 kilos in 11 weeks is bloody fantastic! Have fun with your re-design, I think changing your blog is a great idea if you're feeling a bit trapped in routine. Enjoy!

Great stuff - 11kg in 11 weeks is such good going!

Love the new look of the blog as well!

Great new look! Who needs to pay for a haircut and a makeover when you can change your blog for free!

great loss for the week & 11kg in 11weeks is amazing way to go!! :D
loving the new look too, im stilllll searching :) have a nice evening!!

congrats on the loss! i thought you were talking about me when you spoke of the need for change. it's always been my problem. i get really into something, and then i get bored. so far i've tried - in terms of weight loss - to keep things changing so as not to have this problem. it's been nearly always successful! ;op
nice lookin' site too! yummy!

Whoohoo! thats an awesome average!!! You rock girl! I like the new template, I'm toying with the idea of changing mine...but too much effort :P

Congratulations M! I'm thrilled for you - what is your prize to yourself for being 'even' - weeks versus weight loss? I'm curious about the changes you would be noticing about yourself now. I think the 10kg mark was about the point where people were noticing that I was not only losing weight, but changing my attitude as a result. I bet your glowing!! Well done.

That's a fantastic loss - again!! You ROCK~! i love the new look, you clever thing!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??