« Home | Tickers » | No Guilt » | Runners Legs » | Learning my Lessons » | Am I addicted? » | Tights » | Weigh in - 09 » | Yeah Baby » | A fun day » | Changes »

Weigh in - 10

Todays weigh in has shown a loss of 400gm which has left me with two different feelings (one outweighing the other a hundred times). The first is disappointment. It is the first time I have lost less than 1kg in a week - in a week where there hasn't been a gain that is. But it is only a small disappointment. I am almost over it already (almost ;)) The second is excitement because today I have past the 10kg mark. Whooooo Hooooooo. 10kg of unattractive, blubbery, wasteful fat gone. Probably more if I have built any muscle along the way.

It is a public holiday in Sydney today. DH is going into work anyway and taking DS1 with him. I am going with them but DS2 and I will be going on a huge walk around Sydney before the shops open. I noticed in the past week the word "none" appearing alongside my exercise tracking more often than in the past few weeks. This could be the difference in my weight loss this week. Exercise has to be a constant part of my day otherwise bad habits are going to start filling in that time. So if you are in Sydney this morning and you see a crazed looking woman pushing a pram at a speed that is probably going to be a bookable offence, that's me. Wave, but don't try to stop me because I may just run you down. ;)

BTW: I HAVE LOST 10kgs. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me.

Points FTD: 19
Sugar Points: 5
Points Left over From Last Week: 1
Points Left FTW: 154
Exercise: Swimming lessons.

That is just so cool - 10kg, well done. I'm intrigued by the swimming lessons - is that you learning to swim, or the DSs? Keep up the great work!

Well done on your loss!!! Have a great week.

400 gms is a great loss! Well done, and WOOHOOO on reaching 10 kgs lost. You are doing brilliantly and you are going to be at the finishing line before you know it!

400grams is still a fantastic loss and always remember that the losses add up and 10kgs gone - how good is that!! Well done:)

We are so in compettition with each other *jokes* and I am seriously joking :-) Well done on the loss and for having lost over 10kg now too WHOOT, WOO HOO, YEAH BABY! Doesn't it feel awesome. I totally understand the slight dissapointment over a smaller loss, as I had that the previous week but when you put it in perspective with how much you've ALREADY lost, wow. Bliss :-)

NEWS FLASH
Runaway Mad Pram Pusher hits pedestrians at lightning speeds! The general public are asked to stay indoors for fear of sudden collision. This woman should not be approached by any means. Contact your nearest blog, for more information.

Margaret 10kg's is a huge achievement, and in such a short period of time too.

I'm so happy for you. And as everyone else says, a loss is a loss!

Have a great day in Sydney.

PS: I've put those photos of my legs up on my blog. I'm kind of embarassed but also glad that I had the confidence to do it!

Well done M - 10.3kg in 10 weeks if fantastic - you should feel so proud of yourself !
Take care and enjoy the long weekend !
Me

Yay you! that is fantastic. Well done. 400 grams is a good loss but 10kg is just amazing.

congrats on passing the 10 kg mark! and you know, 400 g is pretty darn good! nowadays, that's what i get on my good days! ;o)

10 kg!! You legend!!

LBTEPA

10 kg gone forever.. you need to celebrate that Margaret. well done.

yay! 10kg in 10 weeks is fantastic - this gradual, steady weight loss will ensure that your new glamourous body will be with you for life. Congrates on doing this the safe, nutritious way!
Vix

10kg, awesome effort M! I can understand the disapointment but it soon fades! first time I did WW I lost 3.4kg in the first wk & 1kg minimum a wk after that, this time its much slower but slow & steady wins the race!

LOL @ Mary's newsflash! congrats on your 10kg M. you must be SO thrilled! way to go woman, an inspiration to us all :)

Hahah Mary your a cracker!!
Well done on 400g that is brilliant. Thats a kilo a week average and there is nothig wrong with that, you go girl what a legend.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??