« Home | No Guilt » | Runners Legs » | Learning my Lessons » | Am I addicted? » | Tights » | Weigh in - 09 » | Yeah Baby » | A fun day » | Changes » | Cheers »

Tickers

I am a huge fan of tickers. When I started this blog I had a ticker. I could only see it on my work PC not my home so I took it off. But I want one. I want one bad. So after spending countless hours scouring as many sites as I could find, and not wanting to 'copy' any that I know are on other blogs I have come up with this one. I am not sure that it screams 'me' but it does say something. It says that I have come a heck of a way into my journey. It says yaaaaa to me that I only have a portion of my total weight loss to go. It says - you are a dag and need to get a hobby ;)

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 6.5
Points Left FTW: 20
Exercise: None.

Love your ticker! And, WOW, you're over a third of the way there!

Bwahahaha...I love it sexy lady! You wanted it bad and you sure got it good. We're all dags together ;-) You're 10% must be coming up soon too, how exciting. Keep being your utter fabulous self!

I love your ticker Margaret. I have a ticker but don't know where to post it to have it appear on my blog. If you don't mind could you tell me. michelle_caldell@hotmail.com

Hi Margaret. Love the new ticker.
I am joining ww on Thursday 16th June. and have been reading your journey and you have inspired me to write a blog or my own journey. if you would like to have a look please do its http://flbanham.blogspot.com/
love your site, keep up the great work
Fiona

Very cute ticker!

Love your ticker.

I did have one but I kept on forgetting to change it so gave up on it (just like many things in my life right now!!).

Good luck for another great loss this week!

Love your ticker! You say you are not sure if its you - but I'm sure if you have a think ,you will be able to make up a wee story about why it is so you!

i just chose mine because i liked the colours & didn't want to have the same as some1 else (its a plainish bar with a butterfly) but then I decided that I am the butterfly - all this excess weight is just my cacoon & my journey is about shedding my cacoon & becoming a dainty butterfly!

Love the ticker - I am the same in a way, I haven't found one that is entirely me yet. Thats why I chose a new one every week!

Blogging at 7am? That is SO hardcore. ;)

I lurve your ticker!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??