« Home | Mmmm Food » | Copy Cat » | I yam what I yam » | Weigh in - 10 » | Tickers » | No Guilt » | Runners Legs » | Learning my Lessons » | Am I addicted? » | Tights »

Quick Update

I am back from the walk and I feel great. On the way a guy in front of me dropped some paper so I ducked down to pick it up, completely forgetting about the weight on my back, and almost toppled straight over. How funny. I also called into the city ww meeting with a girl from work who walked with me (thanks KD) and bought some Choc Crisp - orange bars, some All Day Breakfast bars and the Family Cookbook. So happy. Can't wait till afternoon tea to try one of the crisp bars.

Also tidied up the blog a little. Hope Emily doesn't mind that I have taken one of her brilliant features, the monthly progress. When I put the figures in it just brought home to me that I am doing alright. That weight comes off over a period of time and day to day fluctuations, or weeks where the loss is a little lower pale compared to the overall loss. Though I still want the weekly numbers to go down, down, down....

Glad you enjoyed your walk - are you still hungry today ? That was the reason I started the Wendie Plan - there were days when I couldn't stop eating and others where I would forget to eat lunch until about 3pm when I felt a little peckish.
Take care and have a great day !
Me

Doing alright? You are doing BRILLIANTLY!! I aspire to be you!

LOL that's funny about you nearly toppling forward with all that rice!

I have those hungry days all the time. You cope so well, I will remember that next time I feel destined to eat everything in site!

YOU have lost such a lot of weight in such a short time. Really shows in you rmonthly stats. Just imagine you used to carry that 10kg all the time.

the monthly progress feature is great! i might feature-nap it as well!
ah. don't we all want it to go down, down, down! even though my clothes are looser from previous weeks, i'm still complaining because the scale don't always agree!

Of course I don't mind! Which reminds me, haven't updated yet with this weeks loss :-)

Way to go, you rock!

Your blog is looking great! The orange choc crisp bars are great!
& Its great that everything you ate on your hungry day was actually pretty healthy!

Doing alrigh huh? You reckon? YOU are doing BRILLIANTLY! I'll have to check your side bar in a minute too.

I really like slapstick comedy so seeing you nearly topple over would have been funny. Equally funny that you are writing about it *hehe* :-) It's great to be able to laugh at ourselves. I am imagining this all in Chaplin/Abbot & Costello mode BTW and yes, you can laugh at me too. I do silly things all the time and have bruises to prove it.

Let me know if the Orange Crisp Bars are worth it. The mochaccino ones turned me of a little.

Mmmmm, choc orange crisp bars.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??