« Home | Yeah Baby » | A fun day » | Changes » | Cheers » | SP's » | That photo » | Weigh in - 08 » | Holding it together » | Elevators » | Pole Dancing »

Weigh in - 09

This morning I was thinking about the TV show "The Biggest Loser". In particular an episode of that show where they made the contestants strap on the weight they had lost and run around a track. It just about knocked some of them over. Yesterday I went for a walk along Balmoral Beach with my family and I put DS2 in a carrier on my belly. He weighs 9.55kgs. I have now lost 9.9kgs. I was in fact walking around as a person who had lost no weight. And it was hard. At the end I was quite out of breath. When I took him off and put him back in the car I was very very relieved. If that isn't a motivation for myself to never put on that parcel of weight again - I don't know what is. My next goal then is to replace the weight of DS1. He currently weighs 16kgs. And my ultimate goal loss is actually both of them (at their current weights) gone - well their weight worth anyway. How funny.

So to summarise my current status.
This week I lost 1.4 kgs
I have now lost a total of 9.9 kgs
I have lost 10% of my starting weight
I have covered 30% of my journey
I feel fantastic :-D


Points FTD: 17
Sugar Points: 1.5
Points Left over From Last Week: 1.5
Points Left FTW: 154
Exercise: Walk along Balmoral Beach. Swimming lessons. About 8 loads of wash.

I loved that show! Isn't it amazing how much the weight you lose can equate too. When I think about a tub of magarine being .5kg and losing that much, it makes me a little queasy.

Congratulations on your 10% loss girl! You should feel amazing and so proud for sticking to this. What a great loss again too. You're an inspiration! And a great way to start the week :-) WHOOT!

Thanks for the tag! Ours is the 11th November he he he. Freaky really isn't it.

My hubby gave me a sack of potatoe (10kgs) and I found it really hard to lift that. When I have lost 11.9 and thought OMG how did I ever carry that around. He he he

Congratulations on 1.4kg loss! Hope you have another great week this week.

10%!!! Woooohoooo! Don't that feel good!

I will have to have a go lifting something thats is the same as my weight loss - that would be a great motivator!

Congratulations on your loss!!

Another great effort this week M.

You are doing such a fantastic job.

Great posts this weekend, and well done on a great loss! It is quite funny when you think about your loss in terms of actual weight, instead of just fat coming off your body... for example, your loss this week is a big bottle of coke. Don't know about you, but I ALWAYS leave the grocery bags with Coke in them for hubby to carry.... to bloody heavy!

Congratulations Margaret. 10% gone an never to be seen again. Great motivational thinking. I am going to have to think of something to represent my 10k loss..

Wooohooooooooooo 1.4 loss and your 10% - well done !!! Hope you rewarded yourself with a non-food reward !
Take care and have a great day !
Thanks for the comments - have to say that I have never really looked at my legs but do know that the weight I carry is from my thighs to my waist !!! Also wish I could lose the boobs but that doesn't seem to happen - when I win the Lotto that is one of the first things I am going to do - reduce to a B cup !!!!
Cheers for now
Me

thats SO fantastic M!! you must be so proud of your effort this far :D

Good on you that is great and you deserve a reward 30% of the way that is great. You are doing so well..

Good on you! What a fantastic loss!! You are doing so well. I think it must be time for a reward :-) (Apart from feeling great of course). Keep it up, you are going to be at your goal before long.

What a great chance for you to see how well you have done. I remember that episode of the Biggest Loser - it was excellent

You should feel fantastic too - that's great

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??