« Home | Weigh in - 09 » | Yeah Baby » | A fun day » | Changes » | Cheers » | SP's » | That photo » | Weigh in - 08 » | Holding it together » | Elevators »

Tights

I understand that this journey is not always going to be about the scales (though I do love that part at the moment) but also about the measurements. So I did my beginning of the month measurements and was blown away by the results. Until I realised that the fact I was wearing "suck it in" tights might have had something to do with the phenomenal results. So I took them off. And measured again. OK. The bust didn't change from my earlier measurements. Neither did my neck, upperarm or waist. But the others did. *sigh* Knew it was too good to be true. However, all the measurements were still a lot less than when I began my journey, and less than last month, so overall a good result.

Note to self: From now on always measure over "suck it in" tights. In fact, never take off tights again ;)

Points FTD: 26
Sugar Points: 7
Points Left FTW: 128
Exercise: 40 min fat burner / step class. Walk to Central

Hey M!
Well done on yesterdays loss! & on 10%! I love the suck in tights too! (I'm presuming you mean the pantyhose which are extra firm from mid thigh upwards). They make my skirts fit so nice & loose! :)
But its great that your measurements are going down!

You are going well! congrats on the 10% loss and also your measurements going down!

Hehe, love those tights!! Yay for measurements going down! You are doing so well - can you lend me some of your *magic* :-) ?

Great that your measurements are going down and great that you are keeping a record. I didn't keep a record of my measurements changing and now I really wish I had. Clothes tell the tale though don't they?

LOL that was so funny! You are doing such a good job, it's an inspiring pleasure to read your blog

LBTEPA

hmm I need some "suck it in" tights I think.

You have still done amazingly well though havn't you

So glad to be up to date with your posts....now I need to go catch up on my other fav's

I'm looking forward to when my 'suck it in' tights go from XOS to OS.
As always, keep up the great work!

The good thing is the measurements are going down - just what you want !!! Take care and have a great day !
Me

Hehe, the "suck it in" tights! Very funny. I've got the theme to Wonder Woman in my head now and you running around..in tights :-)

i didnt think those things actually worked and now i want some lol still, good work on making those measurements go down ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??