« Home | What it is all about » | Zzzzzzzzz » | A case of the grumps » | Would you like papadums with that? » | Spinning Around » | The best laid plans » | Weigh in - 06 » | Back from Play Date » | Play Date » | Just doing it »

Weigh in - 07

With the little climb on the scales earlier in the week I am completely blown away this morning with the scales showing another kilo loss. I stuck to my weekly points but this week was very up and down so I am probably going to become another firm believer in the Wendie Theory. This is the last Monday off work with my Mum today so am posting very early to get a full day in. It is sunny and 22 degrees here today so am planning to go to the park with the boys and get in heaps of incidental walking.

In answer to a few emails I have received asking this question, below is what I would eat on a typical day. I am on 22 points per day.

8.00 ww cereal (1.5) nestle 100gm yoghurt (0.5) fruit (1)
10.00 apple (1) ww fruit bar (1.5)
12.00 huge salad (0) dressing (0.5) whole pack of ww ham (1) 3 vita wheat (1) spread with ww cream cheese (1)
2.00 banana (1) yoghurt (0.5)
3.00 ww hot chocolate (0.5) 2 cookies (1) 2 more cookies (1) mmmm do I need another 2 cookies?
dinner grilled lean protein (3) huge plate salad or veges (0)

That gives me 15.5 points and this is where I can now play. I'll add in a ww soup (1) with extra crackers (1) if it is cold. Or I'll go and get a hot 1/4 chook - no skin(3) to add to my salad. I might have a baked potato (done in the microwave) with some ww spread (3). Or I might have some ww icecream, mousse, sponge - can you tell I have a very sweet tooth. Or it allows me to plan a pasta or a sauce dish a couple of times a week and have a higher day.

I am a very plain eater. I don't particularly like gravy and I can give creamy sauces a huge miss. I really like tomato based sauces and love bolognaise.

I am off to have a lovely sunny day and hope you all do too :)

Fantastic! Another kg loss - awesome! you are just peeling off those kilos M! Have a lovely day out in the sun getting lots of steps in :-)

Well done! You're continuing to make great progress. Isn't it great the way the motivation boosts every time you have a loss? Enjoy your sunny day - it's 12 degress here in Wellington!

Your indian choices sounded really good. I wish I liked prawns! Congratulations on the loss again this week and enjoy the beautiful day, whoot :-)

Congratulations on your loss, have a nice day with the kids :)
It is nice and sunny here too, unfortuntely Luke is stuck home with a earache

Well done good on you. Looks like you do eat really well and lots of fruit.
Thank goodness for us sweet tooths WW has got some lovely sugar fix yummies!!!!!
Enjoy the day.

congrats!

bye bye kilo ;o)

nice loss! fantastic :D

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??