« Home | A case of the grumps » | Would you like papadums with that? » | Spinning Around » | The best laid plans » | Weigh in - 06 » | Back from Play Date » | Play Date » | Just doing it » | Have you ever » | Memories of the 80's »

Zzzzzzzzz

It's Friday. It's sunny. I am not at work. The children are happy and playing at kindy. The shopping has been done. The washing machine and dryer are all happy working by themselves. It is 10.36am. I am going to bed. I am going to sleep the sleep of a person who has no worries. I am happy today. I will wake up full of energy. I will finish the washing. I will have a great lunch. I will do some exercise. I will pick up the children early and they will be happy because Mummy is happy. I am going out tonight. The world is all right again. Isn't it amazing what sleep can do ;)

As a side note, with feeling off colour for the last couple of days, having some tummy issues, eating less points than I should, I was a bit surprised to see the scales sitting higher today. Then I remembered the Wendie theory of the fuel load needed to burn our energy and when we eat less the furnace turns itself down, so tonight when I eat more than my share of daily points (but still sticking to my total weekly points) the furnace hopefully will turn up full blast and burn off all that extra energy. Will be an interesting theory to test out. Either way I am going to enjoy some time alone with DH tonight. Going to have a good day.

Have a lovely day!

What a great day hon. You deserve it and the special night tonight. Have a super weekend!

Have a lovely relaxing day and have fun tonight!

Glad to hear you are feeling so positive :)

"i'm the king of the world..."
edit: king should be queen


... enjoy your time out and I hope your spirits stay high!

"i'm the king of the world..."
edit: king should be queen


... enjoy your time out and I hope your spirits stay high!

have a wonderful quiet evening with your man :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??