« Home | The little pleasures » | Is the house tidy? » | Food stash » | Linings » | Discoveries (long post !) » | Weigh in - 04 » | Chocolate is not a protein » | It was a good idea » | Ouch » | Freddo and Friends »

Weigh in - 05

I made a deal with myself at the beginning of my journey that I would not be euphoric over any weight loss, because that then opens the door to being irrationally depressed over any weight gain, but this morning when the scales posted a loss of 1.7kgs it was hard not to get excited because I am now, officially, an 80's girl.... Whooooo Hoooooo. *takes a moment - calms down :)*

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I decided that I would set the menu for the day - because it was Mothers Day - so had ww bacon and an egg for breakfast, had burritos for lunch and planned on having pumpkin/spinach curry for dinner with rice followed by ww chocolate sponge and custard. However. The day before I had roughly worked out what I thought the points would come in at for the Burritos. I could not find all the information I needed so ended up working them out at 5 points each. I was going to have 2. I had 2. I then used the packets of stuff to work out how many points they really were. For 2 burritos it was 17 points!!! Oops... I already had 2 points for breakfast so it only left me with 3 points for the day. I was determined not to go over as weigh in was this morning. So. I had the curry (0 pts) but no rice. I preferred to have the sponge (2 pts) and a share of the custard (0.5 pts) so in the end came in under for the day. If I had known I would have preferred to have 1 burrito and a huge salad. I won't be making that mistake again. And by the way. Whoooooooo Hoooooooo to me..

WOW..1.7gs...Great work!!

Wooohoo - well done on that great loss ! Have a great week.
L

Yeah, make a fuss WOO HOO! That's really great to hear and you SHOULD celebrate your success..haha :-)

Some foods are a little tricky to work out so I am glad you're not beating yourself up about the 2 burritos. Good recovery BTW.

Awesome start to the week, yeah!

Of course you should celebrate! Well done. And thanks for the lift your blog gives me.

Yay you 80s girl! Well done!! Especially on staying on points :)

LBTEPA

1.7kg....excellent!!!

Soon you'll be living in the 70's (Skyhooks were a great band!!)

Fantastic!! I'm so happy for you! What a great result, and no wonder you feel so good - you should! :-)

Woohoo indeed! That's fantastic and be proud of yourself because you've worked hard to get here. That was fantastic the way you recovered from yesterday too! :)

Wow what a fantastic loss! And also good on you for reaching teh 80's. Well done for sorting out the Burrito fiasco! At least you stayed within the points for the day.

Wohoooo on the loss.. Congrads!! You deserve it! 80's girl... 80's girl wooohooo
Love Chubbymum

you go margaret! go margaret! go go! go go!

congrats on becoming an 80's girl!! revel in it, you deserve to ;)

Well done, thats fantastic. Good on you for not throwing it in after the burritos and continuing the day within points.

Congrat's on your awsome loss!!! And woohoo to being an 80's girl. A very exciting weigh-in!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??