« Home | Freddo and Friends » | I did it » | I can do it » | Little steps » | Weigh in - 03 » | Mmmmm. Pumpkin... » | Move it to lose it » | Feel Good Look Good » | Whistle whilst you work. » | Things that make you go »

Ouch

I really wished I had won Powerball last night (an Australian lottery drawn on Thursday nights). $22M would have been really nice. Two people won it. $11M each. Not me. Me I get to go back to work and earn another weeks wages. I am very lucky that I can do that. I still much rather would have won Powerball.

Since my workout on Wednesday I have noticed that the scales have drifted upwards rather than down. Can't help feeling a little sad. I have been advised that lactic acid buildup in the legs is actually heavy and it will take a few workouts for the body to get used to this and not hold on to it. I am very sore still and whilst today I can laugh without wincing, I still have to hold my stomach each time I cough. Walking is OK on the flat but if there is an incline or a step - ouch - my legs protest very much. I was able to wash my hair without too much pain this morning though I try not to lift my arms over my head very often. This makes me think that Cardio/Kickboxing at lunch today is either going to be a very silly idea or a really good idea. I am banking on the 'really good idea' thought.

I lurve kickboxing. Although the exercise makes you feel a bit sore - it's kind of a nice feeling. I love sore muscles after working out

.....but perhaps I am just a freak!

Oh look! I've worked out how to post as me! Not anon!

I think that even though the scales might be "drifting upwards" that you've earnt yourself enough mini-victories this week to allow you to feel good about what ever the scales say at weigh in. You are making changes in your life and they will lead to big changes on the scales.

you're doin great!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??