« Home | Ouch » | Freddo and Friends » | I did it » | I can do it » | Little steps » | Weigh in - 03 » | Mmmmm. Pumpkin... » | Move it to lose it » | Feel Good Look Good » | Whistle whilst you work. »

It was a good idea

In case I ever doubt myself again, in case I ever decide that doing a class is a bad thing, I want to write down that doing a class when I am hurting is a very very very GOOD thing to do. I feel fantastic. Hot and wet, but fantastic. Yaaa me.

I too wish I had won the Powerball but, alas, I wasn't one of the two people who did either !!!!

I know that feeling very well ! The effort seems to be in getting TO the exercise and not the exercise itself, doesn't it ?

Good on you for going back and having another go. I know it is disappointing to see the scales going the wrong way but they WILL turn and go the right way before long.

Take care and have a fantastic long weekend.

L

Hey you're going well with the exercise. No pain - no gain or something like that!!

Did Freddo win yet??

Yay! I'm glad to hear you did another class. Excercise sure does feel good, especially right after doing it.

Lol, i think we all have the powerball dream. Every week we talk about what we will do when we win - hehe! Good on you, you are doing so well with your exercise!! Fantastic. :-) No wonder you feel good.

You've got witnesses to that now! You're amazing - great work Margaret.. you've inspired me.. i've been a real sook this week about aches and pains from doing weights.. i've got nothing to complain about now!

go you good thang!

The classes will get easier the more you do them :)

A guy that works with my hubby, his wife worked at the hospital in Wallen that won the 20 million last year - they got 750,000!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??