« Home | Play Date » | Just doing it » | Have you ever » | Memories of the 80's » | Beautiful Day » | Weigh in - 05 » | The little pleasures » | Is the house tidy? » | Food stash » | Linings »

Back from Play Date

Yes, it is 10.00pm and we are back from the play date. Went well. We were invited to dinner and as I stood in the kitchen and watched every ingredient that went into the pots I was able to confidently guesstimate the points dinner was. It was a spag-bol and it was delicious. No dessert, no snacks, so I stayed on track today. And I am happy to report the frittata turned out magnificently, smells divine, and now I have to wait till tomorrow before I can taste it. I love it when a plan comes together :)

Congrat's on planning & have a successful day :o)

Yay!! Rock on!
LBTEPA

Great planning and well done!

Well done you! I find Saturdays hard because I spend the day running boys to rugby - often out for about 6 hours. I always pack a lunch, then they can have takeaways without me feeling tempted.

Well done and great work !
Have a good week.
Me

I loved your message to me about the toilet paper - had me laughing for ages!

Are you going to meetings or losing the weight on your own?

Glad to hear the playdate went well - hope the cook wasn't feeling threatend with you watching every ingredient go in the pot...lol

Yay for planning!

Awesome! Good going M :-)

what is a spag-bol? im thinking since Aussies are famous for shortening words its spaghetti bolognese but i could be wrong... anybody help a girl out? :) great when things work out, have a good day!!

Good on you, well done...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??