« Home | Weigh in - 03 » | Mmmmm. Pumpkin... » | Move it to lose it » | Feel Good Look Good » | Whistle whilst you work. » | Things that make you go » | Weigh in - 02 » | To Blog or not to Blog » | Ordered! » | In the swim »

Little steps

Buttons. Buttons. Buttons. The bane of my life, or used to be. My little win this morning is that I can now do up the button on my skirt. Not earth shattering you say, but for me. Wow. I can't remember the last time I was able to do up a button comfortably. It could mean that I just didn't have the right sized clothes - this could be correct, but as I sit here and type this I am not wondering if I am slowly cutting off the circulation to my brain (damn can't use that as an excuse anymore) or if my legs would respond when next I stand up. And the buttons on my shirt have not popped open for days (soon weeks then months yaaaa). These are my little steps. These are the little wins that keep me excited. I wonder what my next win will be? Can't wait to find out.

If anyone would like a copy of the ww recipe book I had emailed to me sent to them, please drop me a line at margaret_ev@telstra.com Don't post your email addresses here in case unscrupulous spammers pick it up. I will send it through as soon as I can. Have a great day.

OMG this reminds me of an unfortunate incident when I was larger. Will post it on my diary in a few days I think

Where in SA did you live?

good on ya!!! these small victories add up to the great feeling of accomplishment!

RYN: how bout that. We lived in Peterhead for a while. It is so nice down near the beach. Lived in Windsor Gardens for ages but never really liked it too much. We plan on buying a house in the Barossa in the next year or two......living in amongst the wineries - like a dream come true

My hubby travels to sydney for business often but I have never been

Well done Margaret - it's all the little things that make this weight loss journal worthwhile.
Take care and have a great day !
Linda

What a great feeling that must be. I live for the day that I can take my trousers/skirts off and not have a red line around my waist.

see, its the little things that count :) have a happy buttony day.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??