« Home | Little steps » | Weigh in - 03 » | Mmmmm. Pumpkin... » | Move it to lose it » | Feel Good Look Good » | Whistle whilst you work. » | Things that make you go » | Weigh in - 02 » | To Blog or not to Blog » | Ordered! »

I can do it

I am sweating, my heart rate is elevated, I feel physically sick - and I haven't even been to the gym yet!! Today is my first day. At lunch I have a step class, a 45 min step class. I am scared. Really really scared. But I am going to go. It has been over 10 years since I have taken part in an organised gym aerobics class. I hope that I don't die. If I do, please know that you have made my last few weeks extremely enjoyable. I won't die. I may look like death, and I may not be able to speak for hours (a sure sign I am not feeling well) but I will survive. I am kind of looking forward to it. Kind of. Just to see if I can do it. I can do it. I can't believe the thoughts going through my head. It is not like I am taking part in an exam, or a beauty competition (LOL at the picture that just jumped into my head), it is just a gym class, and I can stop if I want. I don't want. I want to finish the class. I will finish the class. Come on lunch time....

You can do it sista and you are going to feel awesome that you did it!

You can do it!
You will do it!
You will not die!
And the rest of the afternoon you will be so energised, and on a real high, and will be waiting till you can get there again!

You can do it!! You will feel so good in your mind when you finish (maybe not your body initally - but that will come!) Good luck

hehehe I am a little late reading your blog and can see there are future entries so feel reassured that you didn't die at class .......still reading.....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??