« Home | Weigh Day - 17th July » | Job Vacancy » | Weigh Day - 10th July » | Weigh Day - 3rd July » | A Day at the Races » | When too much pink is never enough » | Swish swish » | Weigh Day - 26th June 2006 » | Weigh Day » | 30,026 »

Missing In Action

As I sit surrounded by an ever growing pile of gunk filled tissues, and the colour of my nose resembles that of a strange flying antlered beast, I thought I would quickly write and say sorry for my lack of both posting, and reading and commenting lately. This week I am doing my own job at work and also acting as a PA for a big cheese so am busy and finding it hard to catch up on bloglines. After work is taken up with cajoling resisting children to go to bed, taking drugs, and falling in a stupour on any soft suitable surface in the house.

I am fine, just feeling a bit sorry for myself, but ever hopeful that this will pass in a couple of days and I can get back to a more normal routine. (is my life ever normal LOL)

Keep well, keep moving, and I'll do a HUGE catch up in the next couple of days. xx


Congratulations to Missy Vas on the birth of Lila Marie

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??