« Home | Swish swish » | Weigh Day - 26th June 2006 » | Weigh Day » | 30,026 » | My Walk - My Sydney » | Trackback » | Age by Chocolate » | The first of the babies » | Brrrrrrrr » | I've got shovels! »

When too much pink is never enough

I am way too tired to do a halfway decent post now and the numerous Red Bull Vodka's and bubbles and bubbles of (cheap) champagne are now playing a merry tune in my head. And for some strange reason the tune of "Send in the clowns" is resonating loud and clear.

Oh - maybe this is why


More tomorrow

*crawls off to bed*

Just too outstandingly gorgeous!
Hope the head's okay this morning...

Very glamorous!!!

You will need to drink LOTS of water this morning, methinks!!

Stunning darling, just stunning!! Hope your head is okay, berocca and lots of water for you today missy!! Hope the kids don't make too much noise for you, maybe get your DH to take them out for a while!! hehe
Bri

funky dahling!

Gorgeous pic, I love it!!

I think Joseph is starting to think you can get too much pink living around here, hehe.

Can't wait to hear the rest of what you got up to last night!!
Hope you are feeling well today:)

What a day at the races hey??? Looks like you had a ball and lived life to it's fullest... looking forward to more news...

Now that sure is pink, lot's and lot's of very bright pink!! Looking forward to the update of what you got up to yesterday -sure looks and sounds like you had a lot of fun. Hope you are having a nice quiet family day today.
Just entered yesterdays steps into WWA and you are still way ahead of me!!!

I can not wait to hear about your day - It looks like you had a ball! Talk about pink - that'd be giving you a headache today. Hope the family has been quiet eeeek

Are you beautiful or what!!!

You make me smile hun

Love Chubbymum

Aren't you just beautiful :)

Aren't you just beautiful :)

looks fantastic! pride parade? :) cheers pinkey lee xox

Oh dearie me. I look forward to hearing about this event. Well, what you can remember of it, anyway.

You're one funny bugger, M. And you look absolutely gorgeous!

LOVE IT!!

LOL you look like a girl who knows how to REALLY HAVE FUN! Great pic M, you look fabulous :-)

Just gorgeous, Darling :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??