« Home | The first of the babies » | Brrrrrrrr » | I've got shovels! » | Weigh in - Challenge W5 » | Sticky » | Teamwork » | 3D Imagery » | The Letter "S" » | Tonsilitis » | Weigh in - Challenge W4 »

Age by Chocolate

I just picked this up from Sweet Rainbows blog..

*******

Don't tell me your age; you'd probably tell me a fib anyway-but the Cadburys Man will know!

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE


DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute .
Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun. :D

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....If you haven't, add 1755.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was the number of times you really want to eat Chocolate(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)


(Apparently this is the only year (2006) it will ever work, so spread it around while it lasts)

It's midnight here and I'm sitting in the dark with pen in hand. By the light of my computer.....yep.....it's right on the button.

someone's got too much time on their hands.... yes! spot on.

luv it mine worked...have passed on. Can't you tell I am working at home today I have time to blog....have a lovely evening (no chocolate that is not accounted for though 8-)

Freaky!!

weee chocolate!

that.......is very very cool!

OMG!!

Heheheh that is freaky!!!!

Too funny, but very clever and yes spot on lol.

Hope you are having a great week.

Damn that Cadbury man!!!

Is there a similar calculation to work out your weight if you actually eat chocolate that many times a week?????

woah that's weird!!

I have to get the calculator out - will give it a go then:)

It's interesting knowing age bye chocolate.
I’m so interested in this posting and I’ve written it from my point of view at "http://healthifica.com/15/is-chocolate-causing-acne.html
(I couldn’t find any trackback system here)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??