« Home | Weigh in - Challenge W4 » | Weigh in - Challenge W3 » | Wonderful people » | Happy but sad » | Back It Up » | Different Channels » | Recipe - Chicken & Mushroom Risotto » | Recipe - Spinach and Pumpkin Curry » | Weigh in - Challenge W2 » | Me Sore »

Tonsilitis

I am home today (as well as was most of yesterday) and will be for the rest of the week as my poor little Darcy has tonsilitis. This is, of course, the only thing that excuses him from snoring like a freight train and minimising any sleep I was lucky enough to get.

So time to blog - yaaaaay :D

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??