« Home | The Letter "S" » | Tonsilitis » | Weigh in - Challenge W4 » | Weigh in - Challenge W3 » | Wonderful people » | Happy but sad » | Back It Up » | Different Channels » | Recipe - Chicken & Mushroom Risotto » | Recipe - Spinach and Pumpkin Curry »

3D Imagery



Seriously, how sensational do I look in this photo! All I can say is thank goodness the boys are in bed, and Mark is out for the evening so no one will be able to see what I look like. LOL. Except you lot of course. And to make matters worse I will actually have to wear my own glasses either over the top or underneath - can't work out which is more comfortable at this stage. All because Medium is in 3D tonight. Hope I don't get nightmares. Or you either ;D

Photo courtesy of my new little camera. I had talked about buying a beautiful Canon Digital SLR which is about $1400 odd and when Harvey Norman had their you-beaut interest free no repayments thing going on I figured it would be the best time to get it. Then when I got there sanity prevailed and I realised that I don't want to get into more debt right now so I flung my $270.00 of vouchers on the counter and said "what can you do me for that" (great English huh!). And for my money I received an Olympus FE-115, a 64mb memory card, a camera case, a SanDisk Card Reader, a batter recharger and 2 rechargable batteries. I was pretty happy with that and whilst I will continue to save up for the Canon, right now this will do the trick.

Expect to see more dodgy photo's regularly now :D

hehe, those things actually work??
let us know how the camera goes, I'd like a decent little camera that doesn't cost the earth!

Don't you look adorable hun!! woohoooo.

I have a Nikon Digital SLR and love it but I am a camera aholic and mate the photo you have taken looks fantastic.

Love ya
CM

This will start a new fashion trend if the picture gets out in the public view........

Great pic! And fantastic deal from Hardly Normal. I love photos in blogs, so looking forward to your 'dodgy' lot :D

ps. What did you think of the 3D thing? Maybe I was sitting too close but the flaring coloured edges were more distracting than the 3D effects. Great episode, nonetheless - love that show!

I look forward to a lot more dodgy photos - bring them on 'girlfriend'!! LOL
Bri

Great shot!! I look forward to seeing more dodgy photos!!

A classic look, reminiscent of Breakfast at Tiffany's.

How was Medium in 3D, then? I kept trying to remember to get some of those goggles, but I also kept forgetting.

How good do you look! *insert wolf whistle here*

I couldn't watch medium because I didn't have any 3D glasses and I quickly put the TV on channel 10 last night hoping technology would have improved enough for me to watch it without them. Forget it! My head was spinning after watching the 3 seconds worth when I did flip. Oh well, I just had to make do with the missing persons show on 7! Have a great weekend and good luck with the corp. challenge and the Nordic Walking! XX

you look smashing ;) hope medium wasnt too scary... its before lost on friday nights here so i catch bits and pieces it seems interesting!
cute camera too, looking forward to photos :D

Love it! :)

LOL at the 3D glasses! They are bloody hilarious and always such a great look on anyone ;-) YAY for the new camera. I expect to see lots more shots from you now and that includes food shots of yummy recipes you put on your blog, yum.

nice glasses...
We bought the canon D30 a couple of weeks ago. Hubby thinks its the ants pants, but its a little bit too techy for me - it does take AMAZING pictures tho! Makes everyone look like a model!
Hope you have a great week vxx

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??