« Home | Wonderful people » | Happy but sad » | Back It Up » | Different Channels » | Recipe - Chicken & Mushroom Risotto » | Recipe - Spinach and Pumpkin Curry » | Weigh in - Challenge W2 » | Me Sore » | Who needs an ipod anyway? » | Planning is my key »

Weigh in - Challenge W3

This morning saw my first '3-in-a-row-loss' for some time with 500gms down to take me to 77.1kgs. It feels good.

Waking up at 5.00am this morning to do the first of my fitness challenge workouts didn't feel as great as it was cold, and early, and cold. But I shuffled quietly into the study to do my workout (via the bathroom of course) and happy to say that I have so far survived. I know it has only been approximately 15 minutes since I finished but all the same ;D

I had a quiet Mothers Day yesterday, on request. I've got a bit of a cold and I pulled up sore after Saturday so after swimming lessons were complete, and grocery shopping organised all I wanted to do was to have some quiet time alone. This never actually eventuated as my children don't quite get the concept of "mummy time" LOL. I did sneak in an accidental 2 hr doze so am feeling a little more alive today. Hopefully a day at work will give me the extra rest I need :)

Trackback - 15th May
Points: TBA
SP: TBA
Exercise: 47 min weights (hard)

Trackback - 14th May
Points: 18
SP: 0
Exercise: Nothing

Great loss - well done! Hope you have a great week, and well done on getting up so early, in the cold to do your exercises!

Fantastic M, you're back in the game now for sure! Good on you for still getting up this morning. 6.30am came for me and it was pissing down so silly me stayed in bed (haven't done that for a while). I'll be exercising tonight now :-/

I hope you get more of a rest today and yep, I could hear a little grizzle in your voice. Take it easy and I hope you have another good week!

Well done - three loss in a row, that's excellent.

Look after yourself. These colds are bad news.

A hat trick! Nothing bad about that.

How are your Wednesday nights going? Has DH managed to work it so that you get your relaxing bath? I hope so, as I could do with one just reading about what you get up to.

Finally caught up with you. Congratulations on your weight loss.
Glad your Mums visit when well.
Seems like sore throat and cold going around lately. Every second person seems to be sick.
Well done on the early morning exercise and walking.
Re your bikini - very brave girl!
Take care of yourself...
:o)

Congrats on your 3 losses in a row woohoo!!!

Sounds like you had a terrific Mother's Day Weekend!!!

Congrats on the loss. That is awesome!

Well done on the 3-in-a-row. That must be a great feeling.
And well done on getting up at 5am. It will be interesting to see how you feel after a few mornings of that! If you were in Wellington you would have been jolted out of bed at 5.32am - we had a beaut of an earthquake this morning.

Well done on the loss M! Hope your cold is soon better. Just saw Mary's photo of you carrying little DS on your back. That looks like such HARD work!

That's fantastic hun! Another loss. You are really powering on now. Focus Focus Focus

Well done on the great loss! Your doing so well on the challenge!

Sounds like the challenge was just what you needed to get right back into it! 3 losses in a row is great!
Ae you onto your virgin weight now? (never been lost before weight)
Hope u have a great week & u feel 100% soon

Awesome loss chick! Also big claps for getting up early in the mornings to do your exercise - my early morning exercise consists of struggling into my ug boots LOL!

i never appreciated a "losing streak" until now so i totally understand your thrill at a 3-in-a-row-loss! well done chickey :D

Wow!!! Another great weigh-in, you're on a roll Margaret!

huzzah! good on ya tiger :)

I admire anyone getting up at that time!!!

great loss M, you are going well!!

I went to the gym this morning and did my weights program and thought about you for most of the time. Thanks for the inspiration. I am glad things went well with your mums visit. Good luck with your challenge. Remember I am following along behind you trying to keep up with you.

M- your letter is S

I'd be happy with ONE loss in a row. Good going M!! Keep up the good work.
Bri

Got to love the sneaky snoozes he he

Love CM

Hey M, great losses! Cannot believe you are up and active at 5am, I am very impressed.


And hugs re our idiot husbands on Mothers Day. Boy did mine learn though - I got flowers on monday!

Thats a great loss.

I love exercising really early in the morning. It makes me feel good for the rest of the day

Hey M - well done on the hat trick with the downward direction. Although you sound a little tired from all your running around, walking with toddler, and social butterflying - you sound like you are extremely happy and positive. Great to catchup. Have a truly wonderful week.lb.

3 losses in a row!?! well done!! and i am so impressed for the 5am start! take care of yourself too, we don't want you to get sicker! and thanks for reminding me to change my picture, what do you think?
Rae xx

Congrats on the three in a row loss! You must be feeling wonderful. I hope you're feeling better since you wrote this post, you poor thing. Big hugs to you.

Hope you are ok??

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??