« Home | Me Sore » | Who needs an ipod anyway? » | Planning is my key » | Weigh in - Challenge W1 » | M's Recipes » | It's too good to be true » | Virtual Model » | Energy » | Recipe - Creamy Bacon & Pumpkin Soup » | Recipe - Mixed Berry & Apple Strudel »

Weigh in - Challenge W2

Today has seen an 400gm change in the scales to take me to 77.6kgs. With the exercise I have been doing this week I would have liked to see a bigger number but have to admit that the clothes I am wearing at the moment are really comfortable and I can see that I am smaller across the hips and thighs so am happy that the exercise has been helping to shape those areas.

It has been a busy weekend with walks, parties, lunches, dinners and generally catching up with loads of people. But this week will see some time for a break as I have taken a weeks holiday from work to spend the week with Mum. She will be flying home on Friday so want to have as much time as possible.

Today we have kept Darcy out of kindy and will be taking him to the Sydney Aquarium shortly, and tomorrow we will keep Oscar out. It is easier on Mum with only one cyclone at a time and it gives the boys a good day to get one on one attention. Then on Wednesday I am planning to spend the day mooching about Bondi Junction shopping for some bikini's for my before shots. Makes me cringe just thinking about it but I am getting my mindset right that at the end of my fitness challenge that I will look hot in those same bikini's. Well, at least I won't look horrible ;D


Week in review
What I did well
I tracked everyday - no matter what I ate/drank
I exercised well and made each opportunity count
I made quality time for my kids, my mum, my friends, and Mark

What I will do better
I will eat three pieces of fresh fruit a day
I will up the amount of vegetables to fill me up and keep hunger at bay
I will try to keep the housework under control by doing little bits each night


Trackback - 7th May
Points - 21 (plus several big handfuls of delicious salty dutch licorice - yummmmm)
SP - 2
Exercise - None

Maybe the bigger loss will show next week. 400 grams is better than a gain anyways :)

Have a fun day at the aquarium.

Fantastic positive post - and a great loss! Sounds like a lovely idea spending some nice time with your Mum and giving both the boys a turn at one on one time. (A good tip for me, one I will remember!!).

Have a lovely day!

You really sound like you've got it all under control - but ssshhhh! Don't let that cat out of the bag.

NFI how you can do Dutch licorice, it's certainly an aquired taste ;op. I have Dutch friends who keep some on hand, not becasue they like it, just to feed it to people to get their reaction.

Have a great week with your family, M. And thanks for the prompt to call my dad. Just to say hi.

What a great post and congrats on your loss this week!

Hope you have a great week off with your mum.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Great weigh in result Margaret! After eating well and all that exercise, you definitely would have added a bit of muscle! It's just as important to concentrate on other things besides the number on the scales and you do that so well! But still, you only have less than 10kgs to go, that's single digits OMG! How exciting!!!!! Have a great week with your Mum! Ails x

whoohoo, 400gms is definitely heading in the right direction :) dont be dismayed after all that exercise, if your clothes feel better, thats the best indication.
hehe, haven't had dutch licorice for ages! but i like it in moderation - only one or two bits, its certainly an aquired taste!
enjoy the rest of your mum's stay :)

OMG I adore Dutch Licorice, have a piece for me!! Great result this week, keep up the good work and have a fabulous time with your Mum.
Bri

Yay! 400g gone!! Go you!!

Where can I get Dutch Licorice from?!

Have a great week

xoxox

hey meisje careful with that zoute drop, you could get constipated from those several big handfuls ;) well done this week, you worked hard!!

What a great week you've got lined up. You're a great Mum AND a great daughter. Well done on this week's loss.

Enjoy the time with your Mum. What a great idea having one on one with your boys.

Great loss - well done!

Hey M - congrats on the loss....good luck with the kini shopping I am sure you will stool look great in your before shot....and have a great week this week - next week will be even a better result. lb

Well done on the loss. Have a wonderful week with your Dear Mum.

Well done on the loss! I think it's a great loss and yep, you'll notice it in the way your clothes fit you otherwise. You are going to look hot in a bikini and I am so sure you would look good in one now too. I hope you enjoy your week babe and probably catch you on Saturday again :-)

Congratulations on a great result. And good luck bikini shopping! I can't wait to buy a new pair of togs this year. Was going to do it last year (after I got to goal) but then got pg and there was no point! You will inspire me to make sure I can do it this year though, I'm sure. Enjoy this precious time with your mum too. Big hugs to you both.

Congrats on your loss. Sometimes its not what the scales say but how you feel in your skin.

Hope you're having a great week with your mum.

Sounds like a fabulous week! I love your what you did well and your things to work on! I am going to copy you!

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the time with your mum. These moments are very precious for both of you I am sure. Congrats on the scales going down and even more on the clothes fitting better. Can't wait to see the bikini shots..

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??