« Home | Who needs an ipod anyway? » | Planning is my key » | Weigh in - Challenge W1 » | M's Recipes » | It's too good to be true » | Virtual Model » | Energy » | Recipe - Creamy Bacon & Pumpkin Soup » | Recipe - Mixed Berry & Apple Strudel » | Fear »

Me Sore

Too sore to write a sensible post.

See Mary or Cath for reasons why.

Why my fingers hurt because my feet do makes no sense to me at all.

But I am happy. Tired but very very happy.


Trackback - 6th May
Points: 20
SP: 2
Exercise: 2+ hour walk around Sydney (Aaaaah so that's why I'm tired LOL)

Trackback - 5th May
Points: 23
SP: 8
Exercise: None

Trackback - 4th May
Points: 30
SP: 7.5
Exercise: 30min hard

you take care of those toes, take a nice soak :)

can i just say i am so impressed!! 2 hours + walk around Sydney... the only time i have done that is because i can be a bit of a country bumpkin and have got lost...
:)
WELL DONE!!

I can understand the sore fingers - I think it's more the brain that hurts though :)

Bwaha...good sleeps for all us I reckon! :-)

I emailed Anja about Nordic Walking last night and will wait for her reply. Her flier does say Group Classes = 1st session free, then $12 per lession and pole Hire an additinal $5 so we'll see what she can do for us. I told her we could make up our own group of 4-12.

Sounds like such a fun and satisfying walk!!

Wow - 2 hrs walking! Well done! Hope you had good shoes on, gotta make sure those blisters don't return ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??