« Home | Splat » | BL Aus - Link info » | Biggest Loser Challenge » | Suitability = Sustainability » | Weigh in - 2006/04 » | Wheeeee - that was fun » | WOW » | Good Friends » | Weigh in - 2006/03 » | Me me me »

Weigh in - 2006/05

After an incredible week the scales posted a loss of 1.1kgs bringing me to a total loss of 18.4kgs. Earlier on in the week the loss was higher but a bit of rebalancing and a bit too much to eat on the weekend saw the gain pull back. Whilst I am not unhappy with the loss I posted I can see there is still room for improvement in my habits.

I enjoyed working to the exercise plan last week and will be working from it again this week. I did not do any of the morning exercises and will look at introducing it in at least a couple of days this week. Lunch time I achieved all targets and the evenings I probably achieved 50%. So with room to move I am happy to be starting another week.

The weekend was really hectic with Marks mother flying in. We asked if she could come so that she could play with & look after the boys whilst Mark and I got to the jobs that we just have not managed to complete in the last few weeks. We do try but as it is a bit hit and miss in the evenings with the boys going to bed I usually succumb to my bed as soon as I am able and another night passes without jobs getting done. So this weekend was a full onslaught and I am happy to say that we broke the back of it. It is always so satisfying to see a job (almost) finished. It's been a long time since I could see the walls in this room and am surprised to remember that they are yellow LOL. By the end of the week I will actually have a room that we can set up the exercise equipment in and have it safely out the way of little fingers. And if we have people to stay it will only be a matter of moving the equipment to one side instead of having to find another space for it completely. Very happy about that.

So I am on the way to losing my 10%. 1.5% gone - 8.5% to go :D


My weekly check up
3 x weights sessions - Done. I worked really hard but listened to my body too. By Friday I was so physically tired that I did not do the full three sets but still worked up an impressive sweat. Loving the weights at the moment.

2 x cardio sessions - Done. Tried a new machine that I will incorporate from now on.

Min 12,500 steps a day - Done.

Eat 140 pts for the week - Not done. I went over the points this week but only on the weekend so taking my bonus points into consideration probably did not go over all that much. SP's were a bit high (all on the w/end) so will be concentrating on this.

Plan my me time for Wednesday - Done.

Nice work M, a more than respectable loss and an excellent assault on the exercise front. I get buggered and fall into bed without doing any nagging tasks and I don't have kids. It sure it needs to be something you're ready for...calling the MIL to stay to get help, that is - definately not something I can envisage me doing willingly!

Here's to next week being as full of achievement.

Great effort M. BTW could you email me your exercsie plan? I am just a lazy girl when it comes to doing things on the computer. Yours look so inspirational I thought I could put my plan into it and be committed each time I look at it. Not long to go till Sat so have a good week so we can have guilt free dining. YOur blog look sgreat too. you are a clever girl. Know what you mean about breaking the back of jobs at home. Good feeling isn't it?

The organisation fever must be spreading! Great loss M, you deserve it, well done :)

Great loss M - fantastic!! And love the new look blog!

That is an amazing loss M! Well done! Your plan certainly worked. Hope you have another great week.

Love your new look blog.

great loss M, well done, back on track woohoo.
thanks about the comment on my hair

Love the new look. So glad to hear you still had a good loss this morning - mine was a really good surprise as I wasn't expecting that at all given the horrible week I had. Will have to take care that it doesn't catch up next week !!!!
Cheers for now and see you Friday !
Me

Good on you for getting the other jobs done - we had a productive weekend here too!!
Great loss, you are doing so well:)
Love the new look blog too!
Have a great week:)

Thats a great loss M! And you can see how with that impressive exercise!
Like the new look too!

look at your new blog! I love it! I think if I even tried to change mine I would stuff it up big time! Well done on your week - looks like you have been much more active than me!! I need a plan... I need a plan.. and I will get myself one!
vx

Love the new look blog!

Great loss - it's a really good place to be, to be able to have a respectable loss but also to see room for improvement.

I love getting things sorted, it really feels so refreshing and 'clean' if that's the right word - (I know what I mean, lol). Glad that your mother in law is so helpful :-)

Have a great week!! I love hearing about your 'me' time by the way - such a great idea.

Wow - look at your great new blog! What a great week you've had - new look blog and house and a fantastic loss on top of all that. The rocking Miss M is back!

Ooh, I love that new format!

Sounds like you've had a fantastic week. I hear what you're saying about even if you're happy enough with how much weight is lost, recognising that there is room for improvement in behaviour and habits.

Hope you have an even better week this time round. :D

Great loss and love the new look blog!!! Can't wait to see what is in stall for this weeek!!

Hey chicky! love your new blog, looks great! also wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you for all your supportive comments on my journal, they mean a lot and just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your encouragement, compliments and insight!!

CONGRATS!!! on your loss of over 1kg, gotta be happy with that and with all your exercise. You truly had a great week and it shows that with honest effort comes deserving results. something that i know i have learnt along the way that can sometimes get pushed aside!!

Well done on your week - it is inspiring to all of us :-)

Love the new look Blog M. You clever girl. Congrat's on such a fantastic loss this week.

Wow, great loss and a great new look blog! You have been busy ;)

Hope you are well, sorry I can't make Saturday but I'll be there with bells on next time around!

great loss woman! loving the new look too :D

I like the new look blog. I especially like the separate section for "Them that are growing (babies)". Very cute!! See you Saturday! XX

Well, you're back with avengeance. Great loss. Thanks for your birthday wishes and comments. They mean alot.

I was sure I had posted a comment here - but there's not one is there? What the hell happened???
Congrats on your loss. I'm so jealous about Saturday. Hope next week is as good or better than this week for you.
Bri

Ooh la la, cool new look blog! I like :-) Great loss too, well done. It's a great feeling to be back on track hey and don't you feel more in control hey. So now you have room for Linda too! You girls are going to get up to so much mischief, I can just imagine. Good to see you following your plan and for achieving *me time*. Keep up the great work babe and see you again soon.

Getting closer and clloser hun! What a great MIL that would be good having her look after the kidlets.

well done my star!

Love the new look hun!! Woohooo
Just trying to catch up on blogs since being away camping.

Love CM

Power on!

found a site that shows the aussie biggest losers

http://www.commonvoice.com/article.asp?colid=4018

Love the new blog!

Well done on a great loss - you are getting closer and closer to goal:)

Hope your 'me time' goes well today!

OMG - you have a lot of fans! 31 comments! Go you... see how much you inspire people?

I really like that you have a weekly goal checklist. I have set up an exercise checklist on my blog, thanks to you (although it's nowhere near as extensive as yours, but watch me try to kick your arse when Bob comes out! I also like that it includes your "me time" - SO important. Love the new look blog too.

Also, thanks for giving me more confidence to 'lose' a bit while I'm pregnant. I'm glad that you saw what I was trying to do rather than being worried about me going on some ridiculous diet, which I am sure is what my doc would think if I told her about it. The support and advice I get from you guys is WAY better than any WW meeting - thanks!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??