« Home | Me me me » | Priorities » | It would have been so easy.. » | Reality Bites » | Weigh in - 2006/02 » | First one of the season » | Sheeeesh » | Almost made it :D » | What comes down.. » | 2006 Kick Off »

Weigh in - 2006/03

Gained 1kg this week bringing me back up to 78kgs. Need to take more responsibility for my actions. Need to think more before I take action. Particularly the action of putting things in my mouth.

Anger is no excuse.
Frustration is no excuse.
Hopelessness is no excuse.

I would rather be thin and all of those things than fat and all of those things.

This weeks plan (and this time I will check it off on Sunday to see how I went)

3 x weights sessions
2 x cardio sessions
Min 12,500 steps a day - to achieve the new WWA Africa challenge requirements
Eat 140 pts for the week
Plan my me time for Wednesday

I'd rather be thin and all of those things It's so true isn't it? Emotional eating just doesn't help - you are still the same person at the end of it.

Great plan! You'll get rid of the gain in no time :-) Hope you have a great week and hope your 'me' time goes better this week!

Good luck thi sweek M. I know just what you have been doing as I have been overindulging a bit too. BTW I loved your me story. Took me back to when my kids were little. My Dh always babysat asleep in the chair.."men"

Hey .. your scales seem to have the same problem as mine .. they go in the wrong direction!
I am going to work my butt off this week to get them going back in the right direction and it sounds like you are too ..

Good luck

xx

Oopsie to that wee gain, but I'm sure that will be gone in no time.

Have a great week chick!!

Oh, how annoying! Hope you plan goes well this week and the scales are more kind to you.

You can do it Margaret!!!

Love Chubbymum

You have a great plan - Good luck:)

Go Margaret - you KNOW you can do it.

Good luck with your goals this week, you can do it!! I especially like the inclusion of your "me" time :o)

http://lms-2006.blogspot.com

Bugger about the gain, but you know what to do about it...we all do :)

Walking in Africa...ooo safari!

I would rather be thin too, why do we sabotage ourselves, there are enough other things doing that for us? Good luck this week, i'm sure you'll be okay.
Bri

the plan for this week looks good - Have a great week.

Bummer about the gain M. Your plan for this week looks great...good luck hun!

Alright, I'm officially declaring that January be scraped from the record. Nobody does any real work in January and most of the nation is at the beach. I hear Febraury is the time that everyone gets serious again :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??