« Home | BL Aus - Link info » | Biggest Loser Challenge » | Suitability = Sustainability » | Weigh in - 2006/04 » | Wheeeee - that was fun » | WOW » | Good Friends » | Weigh in - 2006/03 » | Me me me » | Priorities »

Splat

I think I just lost a big chunk of fat on the running machine.

Splash.

Oops think I just lost another blob near the treadmill.

Splot.

Gee I hope sweating in this heat turns into a nice lower number on Monday.

Melt.

Going to go and stick my head in a bucket of icy icy cold water.

*sizzle*

Aaaaaaaaah


Yes I know - I am strange LOL

LOL if only it was that easy !!!
Take care - Me

Yes but lovely... and I love reading

Love CM

nooooo... i wouldn't describe you as stange... just entertaining!!

strange indeed now send that sauna weather this way, i want to sweat the fat off without actually doing anything!! :)

I have finally had the time to sit down and add you to my faves! Thank you so much for your comments and support lately - it is absolutely wonderful and I llok forward to your wise advice : ) I will be back!

Bwahaha...now that is how I felt yesterday. Considering we are in the same city, it was a bloody hot day to be exercising hey. But we obviously DID IT ANYWAY, whoot!! I can see the writer for children in you even more clearly now ;-) Very visual and I am even thinking like a kid now ... *splash, splot, melt, sizzle*.

The hardout sweaty look is so attractive! I was talking to Jake's waterpolo coach as I left the gym this morning - and then realised my tee-shirt was all sweaty down the front - yuk!

don't you feel like you've really done a workout when you get all sweaty.

Lol - I love the way you write!!!

LOL - I wouldn't live in Canberra if you could loose weight in hot weather!!! Now there's a diet fad - go to Darwin for six weeks!!

An no you are not strange - you are funny and entertaining!! Or else you are strange but then so I am as I sit reading your blogs and I find myself nodding my head with agreement!! Have an awesome weekend!

The mind boggles - it would be great if we could melt away:)

Had the sasme experience at gym yesterday....if only the fat didn't jump back on as soon as we eat. Now is there something about Sydney I don't know? If I come / when I come can I drop some fat and leave it there please. Just point me to this magic treadmill. And Re your comment on my post, you didn't shame me into exercising you inspired me...

I felt exactly the same yesterday, I reckon I sweated at least a bucketload, now how do I turn it into fat? Or does it just congeal by itself if you leave it there?
LOL! Blah.
Bri

Just think of all the water you are drinking, and how it is cleansing your body!

You're a dag!

Hey M! The humidity last week was a shocker hey?! I felt as though I was melting too! Have a terrific week!

Hope you had a great weekend and haven't melted away too much.

Excuse me, but can you please keep that damn fat to yourself? It keeps making its way up to Brisbane and onto my bum. How inconsiderate of you!

No, good job, dude. You rock.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??