« Home | My butt hurts! » | Weigh in - 2006/05 » | Splat » | BL Aus - Link info » | Biggest Loser Challenge » | Suitability = Sustainability » | Weigh in - 2006/04 » | Wheeeee - that was fun » | WOW » | Good Friends »

Google Me This

As blogger is scheduling another outage today, and I am going to be busy having fun with Linda and other fantastic bloggers on Saturday & Sunday I thought I would do a silly little post today.

I often laugh at the searches people have done on Google and other search engines and end up at my blog. Here are the ones that have visited in the last 24 hours. I think some of them would have been a little bemused when they opened the site..

Sultana's as snacks
Pie & chips recipe
Sore butt
Office biggest loser
good arm exercises
My boys
Douglas Malloch
Be the best of whatever you are

I know there have been other obscure and hilarious ones in the past but can't recall them at the moment. I am sure you all get similar ones that make you laugh and wonder what people were looking for in the first place.

Things are going really well at the moment, and other than a bit of a marshmallow feast this morning I am still eating well. The balance thing is a tricky one to master but slowly slowly I am getting there.

I am going to have a great weekend and I hope that you all do too. A special good luck to Sue for her triathlon this Sunday. You are amazing and I can't wait to see a photo of you at the finish line. :D



**Edit** - as requested

With the statcounter I have (www.statcounter.com) there is a report called "Came From?" This shows me where people came from to my blog. Most of it is from other blogs that I recognise, and some that I don't. And very very few from search engines such as Google, or yahoo, or msn. I often laugh because I wonder what people would be thinking when they clicked the search result and it comes up with my blog. Probably along the lines of WTF?? LOL.

I don't go in often but when I do I have a bit of a look around. So that is interesting. Does that show the analyst side of me?? ;D

How do you find out the google search info?

I find it very weird what some people google!

Hey hey. Fine all your buggers - have a lovely time in Sydney without me. I won't be lonely, and I won't sit home pining all day. *sniff sniff*

No, seriously, have a great time. Can't wait to hear about how it all goes.

Hey - I was wondering how you see that info too! Cos it would be fascinating??

I agree with Kellee! Just go have a good time! Don't worry about the people that can't make it at all! *big sniff* .. I am sooo jealous!

Have a great time though ... and one day hopefully we can all catch up!


xxx

Yeah, how DO you find out the Google Searches???

Have fun this weekend!

have a lovely weekend wish the baby shower im going to didnt clashe with the get together cos i would have come.
mmmm marshmellows

I have sorted out the stats thing, now I just have to wait for some loonies to google me! hehe. Have a great weekend, i'll be at home feeling jealous too!
Bri

M, I hope you have a great time this weekend.

Can't wait to meet up next month. I'll send more details soon.

I love looking at my stat counter too. It's so much fun seeing where everyone comes from and what they google to get there!

Thanks, M, I'm really looking forward to Sunday - how odd is that?!

Have the most wonderful weekend with Linda and other NSW bloggers... you guys are so lcuky to be able to meet!! THe ones that know you darkest secrets!!
Take Care
Kirsty xx

Hi Marg

Have a wonderful weekend with the other bloggers....- you deserve a good time. lb

Hey M! Been a while since I visited! Have a wonderful weekend with fellow bloggers, would love to come up to Sydney and join you all some time!

FUNKY!! I set it up on my account too (I think)

Hope you are all having a great weekend!! Can't wait to hear how it all went!!

the idea of someone coming across my blog via a search engine scares me! congrats on this weeks loss, good luck for weigh in tomorrow & hope u are having a fab wknd!

Hehe...I've got to go check out this info for a laugh :-) I use statcounter too.

Oi and I owe you 50 cents and with interest, it'll be $1 by the next time I see you again. Hopefully next month!

I think anyone would be happy to do a search and end up at your blog!

Can't wait to hear about your bloggers meeting.

The bloggers meetup sounds fun :)

It's weird to see where people have come from to your blog sometimes.

Oats...that is how people find me...by searching for oats...why can't I have more interesting things like you!

From reading Michelle's post it sounds like you all had a great day Saturday. I just logged 5 days steps into WWA and you are way ahead of me so you have been putting some serious effort in girl. Go Margaret!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??