« Home | Weigh in - 2006/02 » | First one of the season » | Sheeeesh » | Almost made it :D » | What comes down.. » | 2006 Kick Off » | Weigh in - 2006/01 » | 2005 Wrap up » | Weigh in - 36 » | The Proof :D »

Reality Bites

( If I had not fallen asleep on the couch last night - not to awaken until the alarm this morning, this is what I would have posted - and all I had to do was hit "Publish Post" D'oh)


It's a funny thing to get a reality check sometimes. I could have sworn that I had been to the gym more often last year. And I was absolutely certain that my last weights sessions was just before Christmas. But. It was not. The last time I did weights was Monday 10th October!! That is over 3 months ago. I knew I had to take it easy today, so that I can go back tomorrow, but blooming heck. LOL

Today has been great on pretty much all fronts.

I ate 21 points exactly and all were comprised of good, healthy, whole foods. I do however need to add some fruit in tomorrow.
I drank 2.25 litres of water at work. So will probably go over 3 for the day.
I went to the gym and did a weights session. As it was the first for 3 months I did 2 sets of everything instead of 3. I will build up the 3rd set slowly.
I walked to Central to get the bus. I think I sweated off 20kgs on the way (I wish!)
I have cooked dinner.
I have cleaned the kitchen.
The lounge room is still tidy.
The bath toys have been disinfected (don't ask).
And now I blog before bed. (well I didn't quiet get around to doing this one LOL)

A good start to the week :D

LOL at the bath toys, I need to do my DS's too, not for any "pooticular" reason but just cos I haven't done them for a while. Ha ha ha.
Hope you have another great day today!
Bri

Sounds like you are well and truly on track M.
Well done on the walking and the gym work and the water!

Good on you for getting back at the gym - I have been finding it hard to ge back into exercise with hubby still on holidays!
....I remember well having to do the bath toys...lol

Time fly's when your having fun. October!!! XX

Hi :0)

Great to hear you are getting back into the swing of things!
Congrats for getting back to the gym. I have been comtemplating doing that as well or at least doing weights etc at home!
Lol re bath toys!

xx

Great day!
Good to hear you're getting back into things...LOL @ the bath toys...so glad my kids are too old for that now!

No wonder you fell asleep on th ecouch...busy day. And congrats on the loss last week. Good for you going back to gym. Be careful or you will be very sore.

God.. your daysounds just like mine - I wonder at time why do I even bother with cleaning up the house! But I still do...
Small world isn't it - I love the Riverland - We lived there for 12 months (1997) - just loved the climate!

Isn't is amazing how quickly time goes - sometimes !!!! And other times it seems to take forever.
Have a great day tomorrow !
Me

I felt the same exact thing when I plugged the treadmill on a couple of weeks back. I had the feeling it had only been a couple of months back...and Angelos reminded it it had been...ummm...many "couples" of months ago...lol

But you are trully underestimating things when you say that it is a good start of the week. It is a GREAT start babe!!!!

*hugs*

Hi Margaret
With your determination you are going to knock those last few kilo's off in no time.Go with those weights girl!!

Yeah, I hear you on this point! It can really escape you when you have a few days off and then it becomes weeks. Back to it hey sista ... me too :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??