« Home | Sheeeesh » | Almost made it :D » | What comes down.. » | 2006 Kick Off » | Weigh in - 2006/01 » | 2005 Wrap up » | Weigh in - 36 » | The Proof :D » | Out on a School Night ! » | Summer Time »

First one of the season

Kids parties that is. I missed two on the weekend we drove back from Melbourne so today was the official kick off for me. In the next 4 weeks we have 6 parties to go to. All 4 year olds. And other than today - all boys!! I loved going to the girls party. It was all pink, and floaty, and fairy inspired. Which was OK until DS1 insisted on wearing fairy wings and running around with a wand. (Very very glad DH stayed at home LOL)

I did OK on the food front. Ate a few bites here and there of childrens food but more than countered it with my manic bouncing on the castle. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone I did that.

Then putting together a Thomas the Tank Engine track set when we came home. That definitely worked off the frankfurter I ate. Now if I can just find the last piece..... Of track that is :D

Looking forward to a cooler Sunday *praying for a cooler Sunday*

Well done on keeping your picking of party food down to a minimum - it is so hard when it is all there in front of you.
We had a jumping castle for K one year - my Dad and Al had more fun that the kids, I'm sure of it !!!
I hope your Sunday is a cool one - take care and be good !
Me

Aww thats so cute!! you should move here, boys wearing fairy wings is perfectly acceptable :D have a great day luv... ps. still havent taken a test but you will be informed as necessary lol

I hope you took your shoes off young lady! Particularly if they had buckles.

Do you have a pic of your little fairy to show us? What a champion.

lol jumping castles are fun.
have a nice day it looks cooler out there

fiona

How cute are you, with your bouncy castle and little he-fairy!!

We had a castle at our staff xmas party once, in the middle of a field where it was bucketing down with rain - we all went home covered from top to toe in mud!! Lots of fun, but those stains never did come out :-)

Sounds like fun! 4-year-olds are gorgeous, whether they are girls with wings or boys with wings.

My niece had a jumping castle at her party a few weeks ago, when all the kids went inside, my sisters and sis in law had a ball jumping around!! Ours had a slide too which was fun!
I really love girly parties - especially with only boys of my own:)

Oh I love those jumping castles, they are the best fun.

Sounds like a fun party! And bouncing castle are the best.

Gotta love jumping castles...lol
And girly birthday parties!

I Love kids parties! I especially love kids parties for adults LoL

Glad you're feeling better. That's an awful lot of parties - I seem to have lost my tolerance for that sort of thing as Jake's got older!

Our parties here with four grandsons are wingless affairs - your little boy sounded so cute with his wings on:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??