« Home | Almost made it :D » | What comes down.. » | 2006 Kick Off » | Weigh in - 2006/01 » | 2005 Wrap up » | Weigh in - 36 » | The Proof :D » | Out on a School Night ! » | Summer Time » | Short. Sharp. Shiny. »

Sheeeesh

It is now 4.00pm and I have only been out of bed for 2 hours. Supposed to go to work but I was so sick last night and this morning that I wasn't going anywhere. Not sure if I can blame the muffins on that but I now live in a muffin free home (no I didn't eat them DH threw the rest away).

Am feeling better now and have had toast, lightly buttered, a small yoghurt, and lots of water. Much more sensible.

Now that I can sit upright without wanting to hurl I am going to read blogs - well until Bold & the Beautiful start anyway :D

That is not good hun..

Big hugs

Hope you are better soon.

Love CM

Oh No!!! You poor little possum.

Hope you feel much better soon. xx
(Good thing is you probably will never eat another muffin!?)

Sending healthy vibes from down south!

Hope your weekend is more healthy.

Ew poor you!! I hope you are feeling a lot better very soon!

Get well soon! Sounds nasty... curse those muffins!

Hope you are feeling better M. Damn those horrid muffins - guess you won't be having them again.

Keep on smiling!

Jods.

Hope you're feeling better now M!
Oh and you watch B & B too....glad I'm not the only freak...LOL

Aww thats no good to hear hope you feel better soon and it passes quickly..

glad to hear you are feeling better! M. is like that too, throwing things out when i make myself sick on them hehe enjoy your soap!

LOL sorry but it is a little funny. You're sure gonna have a muffin phobia for a while. Glad to hear you're feeling better M.
Have a great weekend.
Bri

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling that great I hope you feel better soon.
I have to admit I am a B&B fan too so I am also glad I am not the only one my Hubby gives me a hard time when I watch it.

Have a good weekend

Kris :)

Hope you are feeling better now !
Take care and look after yourself !
Me

Ooohh, so you continued to be sick :-( I hope you are feeling much better now!!

It's kind of funny to read blogs this way in one day, one post after the other and see the progression more prominently.

What about Eric and Brooke and psycho Stephanie!! I'm addicted to B&B atm.

B&B!!!!!!
My GOD!!!!!
That made me laugh out loud!!! I used to watch it 20 years ago. ohhhh I was so hooked and because it was early in the afternoon I used to record it and see it right when I got home after class...lol Is it the old episodes? I cannot believe its still going on after so many years...oh the sagas...lol

Are you feeling better? Oh I hope so!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??