« Home | Out on a School Night ! » | Summer Time » | Short. Sharp. Shiny. » | Weigh in - 35 » | Licence to Shop » | Early Minute Ramble » | Snap Snap » | How much is 20kgs worth? » | Hee Hee Hee » | Better Space »

The Proof :D


Camera's should never be taken into the toilets as a rule, but this reflective shot (taken in the mirror) is a reminder of how silly we are. I am on the right.

Hmmmm - yes. I still have a couple of chins in this shot. Damn it :D But please note the straightened hair. First time it has been seen in the workplace. Got lots of compliments.

It may only be 5.00pm but we are already very happy (Note to self - do not slouch in photos. It is not very flattering)

Moved out to the beer garden. It was really nice out there if you didn't mind gigantic cockroaches everywhere *shudder*

you look gorgeous, and so happy!

(and that colour is so nice on you :)

gosh the photos are great!!! looks like u had a fantastic time!well don on making it out to the pubs this time :) & how cool is that you were the best girl bowler! u go girl ;)

your hair looks lovely straight M...and you and your mates look so happy! thanks for sharing your pics!

You look fantastic M, and the party sounded wonderful!! Good on you for enjoying it and letting your hair down, you deserve it.

Hi M!

I really enjoyed meeting you last night. Hope you had a great night, I'll have to get in touch with you down in Adelaide (I'll e-mail you my mobile etc).
Have a lovely week, look forward to catching up with you soon!

xo Sarah

Oh my god, check you out!!! Sounds like you had a great time and were very well behaved (unlike some I could mention - I have just posted my Xmas Do shenanigans too)...

Well done, you look just gorgeous, so happy and confident. Lovely!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??