« Home | The Proof :D » | Out on a School Night ! » | Summer Time » | Short. Sharp. Shiny. » | Weigh in - 35 » | Licence to Shop » | Early Minute Ramble » | Snap Snap » | How much is 20kgs worth? » | Hee Hee Hee »

Weigh in - 36

For this very last official weigh in for the year I have shown a gain of 600gms. Not very happy with that, though probably well deserved. It has come as a timely reminder that the balance I have learned needs to be practiced - even during this Christmas season.

My plan for the rest of the year is to

Keep up the exercise every day - even a little bit is better than no bit at all
Keep up the drinking of water. This is a huge one for me to stave off any perceived hunger.
Keep the portions under control.
Keep up the balance of food groups (Pizza is not a food group !)
Keep up the spirit.
Keep up the fun, and joy of life :D

Never mind about the gain, you know what to do - but in saying that, it is also christmas and you are allowed to enjoy yourself. And don't worry - none of us are going to let you go backwards! I love the photos on the previous post, you look gorgeous and happy and so healthy. Sounds like a great night out!!

Pizza is bloody so a food group - it's one of the 'Five Food Groups' - all five being:
Pizza
McDonalds
KFC
Hungry Jacks
Chocolate

Don't let me hear you blaspheming like that ever again young lady!! LMAO!!

Bri

Pizza is not a food group - gee that cracked me up!!

Never mind about the gain. I think you've got absolutely the right attitude (as always) about getting through the festive season, and beyond.

Hope you had fun at the bloggers dinner on Saturday night. But CKK said there were no photos!! Darn it!

Hope you have a great week xxx

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??