« Home | Licence to Shop » | Early Minute Ramble » | Snap Snap » | How much is 20kgs worth? » | Hee Hee Hee » | Better Space » | Weigh in - 34 » | Krazy Kris » | Shenanigans » | Weigh in - 33 »

Weigh in - 35

*doing a happy dance*

The scales this morning showed that I have been a very accountable girl. Down 2.1kgs from last week to be sitting at 76.4kgs. It is not quite as low as on Friday but I am happy that the effort going in is being rewarded with the fat going out. I would think that some of the gain last week must have just been good old fashioned bloat and it worked itself out this week but I do feel thinner today :D

Plan for this week:
Keep up the exercise
Keep up the drinking of the water (I am still quite bad with this on the weekend)
Eat really well on Mon, Tue, Wed & be moderate at the work Christmas Lunch on Thursday.
Have fun :)



My gmail and blogger went haywire on my pc on the weekend so will be catching up with everyone today. Hope you all had a great weekend :)

FANTASTIC Loss!!! Merry Christmas!! (That just popped out, honest). Love your new profile pic, and well done on your loss this week and getting all your christmas shopping done!!

Doesn't it feel great to know all the shopping is done!!
I wish I lived near a beach - I would go walking everyday:)

Well done M! You're doing a fantastic job. Have a great week :)

Well done!! I'm hoping for a equally nice surprise this week although not a big loss. I'll be happy to maintain after the huge loss last week. I usually don't lose like that 2 weeks in a row! I'm glad the shopping trip was productive. Congrats! XX

Good Girl.....the best feeling in the world when you know you have tried hard and get a good result. The shopping day sounds like you had a great time too. Take care.lb.

OMG!!! What a great loss. YOU have done well this week. Congratulations. I love your new pic too.

I am envious that you've finished your xmas shopping. No matter how organised I am I always buy more at the last minute. My DH is the same. He believes xmas is for the kids and being a male he goes more for quantity, not quality.

What a great loss.. and can I just say I LOVE your new profile photo!
Good on you for finishing your xmas shopping - we are making pressies this year - fudge, chutney and jams, so will be going to the markets this weekend to stock up on supplies!

have a great week!
vxx

What a fantastic result on the scales - yuo did well!! Love the new picture as well.

What an awesome loss - so far into your journey too! That's amazing - you must be working your butt off, quite literally!

*joining in the happy dance*
What a fantastic result this week, and a great shopping result as well!

Excellent loss M. You have done so well. Keep up the great work!!!

So jealous of the fact you have done your xmas shopping - I still have heaps to go.

Jods.

Well done! That's fantastic.

OH M, fantastic news!!!! Well done!!! You certainly turned it around. You know what to do now and YOU DID IT!! Good girl. :>)

fantastic loss M
its a good feeling having the xmas shopping done, im nearly finished
have a good week
fiona

I forgot to add before...we used to live near the beach and we never went! Now that we live about 20min from the nearest beach, we go all the time...sill, huh! LOL

Congrats on your loss this week, M! That is awesome!!

sounds like a great shopping trip yesterday! welldone on the loss, that is huge! looks like your good work has paid off! :)

Whoot! Great Loss M! - and I lurve the profile pic...will you have one in a Santa hat for Christmas/NY??

Great loss M. See your body rewards you when you are nice to it!! All that walking is definitely paying off.

you are a star!

Big claps coming your way from Adelaide. Well done, this should keep up your enthusiasm in the lead up to Xmas. You did so well to get all your pressies bought and wrapped all in one day. Way to go!!! I really loved your observations of other shoppers/people, that was really special. I too can be a big sook,and can get quite teary at the nice things too. Have a great week. :-)

thats some big loss there, well done :)

Wow, look what happens when you throw yourself into this whole weight-loss palaver - great loss!!! Yay for size 12's :-)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??