« Home | Weigh in - 35 » | Licence to Shop » | Early Minute Ramble » | Snap Snap » | How much is 20kgs worth? » | Hee Hee Hee » | Better Space » | Weigh in - 34 » | Krazy Kris » | Shenanigans »

Short. Sharp. Shiny.

It's Tuesday.
It's hot.
I have been shopping.
I tried on 8 size 12 pieces of clothing.
All but 2 fit perfectly.
1 was too small and 1 was too large.
I bought 2 tops.
My computer still has issues and I can't check my email.
My printer still doesn't want to work.
I want to go to bed
I have to stay up till at least 10.30pm so I can call my Sister in Canada before she goes to work.
I need the photo's of her children to complete the scrapbooking project.
She hasn't sent me any yet.
I have only one weekend before I go away.
And I will be going to the Sydney Bloggers Xmas Dinner on one of those nights.
I may wear one of my new tops.
I hope it is warm enough.
I am loving the scales at the moment.
I am not loving my tummy.
I think I really, really have to do something about it.
Other than talking about it.
I tried the first Carmen Electra Fit To Strip on the weekend.
It was bloody hard.
And funny.
And I am not sure I will ever get used to working out with my finger in my mouth!
But I might try it in front of the hunky gym instructors.
The next time I go.
Which probably will be next year.
I may have actually worked out the sequence by then.
I need to go.
Two more sleeps till our Christmas lunch.
I better work on my arms so I can still thrown the ball the whole way down the lane.

I better stop now before I drive myself crazy.
Things are happening in my brain.
But not logically enough to write them down.
Maybe tomorrow.

Oi what a list!
And I got to comment first!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO for size 12's that fit !!! By the time you get to goal you'll be about a size 8 !!
Take care and have a great Christmas lunch.
Me

Sounds like someone is having a small anxiety attack, mixed with standard seasonal lunacy. I recommend one diet-version Moscow Mule - recipe on my blog.

Carmen Electra tells you to workout with your finger in your mouth??! Ok then! LOL
Yay for you getting into size 12...I got a LONG way to go but I'm sure it's so exciting!
How's the scrapbooking project going?

whooooooooooo sz 12 that fit. You are the original shrinking woman..

Wow what a post! I'm so disappointed I won't be able to join you at the Bloggers Xmas Dinner but I'm looking forward to organising that walk/lunch in the new year! Take care! XX

Your funny M, thats a great list, sounds like you just typed what ever came into your head. well done on the size 12 and especially the one that was tooooo big
have a good day

What a funny post - sounds as if it's all go gor you at the mo!! Great on the size 12!! Enjoy your week:)

What a funny post M, it was almost like a poem!

Well done on the size 12's!!! You must be feeling on top of the world!

Excellent work with the size 12's M.

I like this post, it reminds me that I am not the only that thinks like this! LOL

Jods.

I love that stream of conciousness stuff - I get like that sometimes!

Good on you for fitting into a size 12! I have to tell you my proudest moment was when I was size 12 and went to the US - there a size 12 is SIZE 8! I love those jeans!!!

stay out of the heat today
vxx

I love the way you wrote tonight. It is straight to the point.

He he I get too wordy in mine but I loved reading this tonight.

Love CM

I must get my hands on that DVD - My husband would love it.... way to go with the size 12 clothes - - Have fun packing your new clothes for your trip away... your family won't believe their eyes when they see the new you!!! Size 12.. size 12... size 12 - has such a terrific ring to it. I will have to look at the tummy issue soon... the more weight I lose the more it pokes out!!

Hope you are having a great week
Thanks for your lovely comments...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??