« Home | My straight hair » | Oh what a day :) » | It's a Boy » | Today Is » | How Embarrassment » | Through the Looking Glass » | Weigh in - 31 » | Isn't this how it is done? » | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e »

Mouthing Off

Since starting this blog on the 2nd of April, some 217 posts ago (I know! I talk a lot) my style of writing has changed. It has become a lot less introspective as I have worked through issues and a lot more confident as I discover things about me that I like. One thing that hasn't changed though is my ability to run at the mouth, and say things without thinking through any consequences, or whether or not comments made in fun would offend or hurt other people. Whilst I know that I am almost never outright rude, I can be blunt to the point of being offensive, or tactless to the point of being an outright idiot.

I forget that I have not met the majority of people I comment on. To me it is like talking to a friend that I have met during my life and this is the way we communicate. I try to ensure that any infliction on my comment - usually humorous, is indicated by way of smiles, or winks, or outright laughs (LOL). But there are times when I can see a comment can be taken a number of ways depending on the slant the reader puts on it. This is something I will endeavour to improve.

If you are someone who has read a comment I have left someone, or a comment I have left you, and you feel uncomfortable by it or feel it was left in an unkind way, please accept my apologies. If you ever feel this way, by anything I write, please email me directly back and let me have it. Life is too short to have regrets, or spend wandering what someone meant by something, and I don't want to be the cause of a regret.

M
xx

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??