« Home | How Embarrassment » | Through the Looking Glass » | Weigh in - 31 » | Isn't this how it is done? » | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e » | Happy Weekend :) » | Nelly & the picnic park » | Weigh in - 30 » | Piggy Props »

Today Is

My Wedding Anniversary

We were married 9 years ago

After dating for 10 years

We had a fantastic day - it was a party!

Marriage is hard work


And I am happy to spend every day working on it

I tried on my wedding dress last night with the thought that I was a size 14 at the time of the wedding. I was a size 12. The dress does not do up. It has given me that extra spurt today to get on with the job. I will be in this dress for our next anniversary. LOL.

We have cancelled dinner arrangements (in lieu of having gone to dinner on Tuesday) and will instead be cosying up together at the movies. We are going La Premiere at Hoyts so all I have to do is restrain myself on the cheese platter we are planning to take in with us and only have 1 glass of wine. Lovely :)

Congratulations on 9 years marriage!
Beautiful dress and beautiful bride!

Enjoy snuggling at the movies

:o)

Happy Aniversary, your dress is beautiful. You will fit it again soon.

Enjoy your night out.

I LOVE WEDDING PHOTOS are you where a beautiful bride and a happy couple - Have a great night out and that Wedding dress will be too big next year!!

happy aniversary. you looked beuatiful and the dress is gorgous.
have a lovely night.
fiona

You look beautiful and so happy too.

Hope you have a fantastic time at the movies!

Congratulations to you both. You look stunning in your dress and what a wonderful incentive to be able to fit into it again. Have a great night and leave that cheese alone!!!
Lesley

Oh my god - what stunning pictures !! Makes me just about go all teary - and I'm not even at the wedding !! My wedding was one of the happiest days of my life. Congratulations M and hubby !!
Luv Kel

What lovely wedding photos. I agree with the others that your dress is great, but that cake looks likea stunner too! Have a great evening

Your photos are magnificent. You are so beautiful. Your right marriage is hard work but it is the most rewarding work of all.

You look absolutely gorgeous - such beautiful wedding photos and obviously such happy memories. Congratulations on 9 years, I'm sure they have flown. Both my children have red hair (from my father) or should I say had. One bleaches it and the other dyes it dark brown. Have fun at the movies.
:o)

Happy Anniversary!!!! You look absolutely gorgeous in your dress. Of course it will fit you soon and you will look just as gorgeous.
have a wonderful time with your Dear Husband on your date.

Happy HAPPY Aniversary M and how gorgeous do you look!! I hope you guys have a real special night. Cheers to love and friendship!

HAPPY ANIVERSARY !!!

You look great in those photo's!!

You will fit into that dress in no time at all:)

What a beautiful bride and such a happy looking couple! congratulations to the pair of you and wishingyou both many more happy years.

The dress will soon fit you - what a special goal to aim for!

Happy anniversary - well done!!

You both look gorgeous - I love the pics - beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!

What beautiful photos and beautiful people. Have awonderful night celebrating your 9 years together in marriage. how wonderful it will b eto fit into your dress for your 10th wedding anniversary...and you will.

What a beautiful bride, you looked stunning, congratulations to both of you and wishing you both many more happy years.


Margaret

Great photos. Happy anniversary!

One of the proudest moments of my weight loss journey was this year on my anniversary when I tried on my wedding dress and it was TOO BIG!! This will be you next year. BTW You look absolutely gorgeous and glowing with happiness in those photos darl :)
LBTEPA

You both look gorgeous...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Thanks for sharin gyour pics!!

Wow, you look so beautifuland such a happy couple! Congratulations on your anniversary, hope the movie you chose was enjoyable (not to mention the cheese platter and the wine!)

:) Sarah

Happy anniversary M. I hope you enjoyed your night.

Jods

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy yourself tonight.

Kathryn from iDiet

Hi Margaret

What gorgeous photos - you were a beautiful bride. I also wore a size 12 wedding gown. Might try it on in January (when it's my anniversary!)

Hope you enjoy your anniversary - congratulations

xo xo xo

Happy Anniversary to you both. Fantastic photos. When I remarried my ex I wore the same wedding dress. It was made for me in '85 a size 12. In '95 I had to have it taken in. I figure you'll have to do the same next year.

Enjoy your night/day.

You looked absolutely gorgeous!! What an incentive. You will be there before you know it. XX

Those photos are just lovely. Congratulations on your anniversary! I got married last year and wore a size 16 - I dont WANT my dresss to fit me for our anniversary!!
Well done to you!
vx

Congratulations on your anniversary!!! And thank you for sharing your gorgeous photos with us!!

wow, 9 yrs of marriage! thats pretty amazing... it is a lot of work but its the enjoyable kind isnt it :) congrats to you both. so beautiful and happy :)

happy anniversary :) you look gorgeous - what awesome wedding photos :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??