« Home | Oh what a day :) » | It's a Boy » | Today Is » | How Embarrassment » | Through the Looking Glass » | Weigh in - 31 » | Isn't this how it is done? » | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e » | Happy Weekend :) »

My straight hair





Its all kinky and starting to curl up today. I have tried my darndest to keep it straight but at swimming this morning (I refused to get into the pool - I was the spectator today) the humidity started the curls going. So I have a straight-ish pony tail today but it will all be over tonight. Tomorrow morning I will wash my hair and come out curly. At least I have hair so I am not entirely ungrateful that I have curly hair :)

On request I took some photos of my hair. It is with the web-cam so not such great quality but it is proof LOL . Oh and I have a hair straightener but not the patience, ability, or dexterity to get my hair like this. I will leave that up to the experts.

Looking good M! I would say about 24 years old too!

I thought the same as Suzy, you look quite young with your hair straightened :o) I love my hair straight but its a lot of effort hey?!

Lookin great!

Your hair looks great! A lot of my friends straighten their hair everyday, but you know.. I couldn't be bothered either!
And what are you doing to yourself?! Not only are you shrinking, but you seem to be turning back the years and looking younger and younger too! :-) You look great!!

And by the way - I'm baffled by your above post - I can't imagine you offending anyone!! I love your comments, and posts!

M you look fab! The hair is absolutelly beautiful - dont yu hate that it won't just stay that way??? I am thinking about shouting myself to a once a week blowwave and straighten IF i stick to my deals for the whole week. LOVE my hair straight and I can't do it wither despite spending $205 on the best straightener on the market.

Wow! Spunky :)

Still I always envy ppl with curly hair - you can do so much more with it.

so pretty and shiney! ive always envied long curly hair too but thats just becaus i have long thin straight hair that is completely static'y right now because of the weather. give me thick and curly please :)

WOW - you look great in these photos (not that you don't normally look great) but I am sure you know what I mean !!!
Now I can see why you love your straight hair - although I would kill for some curls myself !!!
Have a great week !
Me

Love it! You look beautiful!

Have a great week xo

M, you are a lovely, articulate, intelligent person and I feel like you are a friend even though we haven't met. I always love to read your posts and love to get your comments. Don't change!

I like it!! Definately makes you look younger!! XX

The straight hair looks fantastic. As previously said you look like you are turning back the clock. Well done M, you look stunning with both straight and curly hair.

Jods.

WOW love the hair. I have straight hair and would love it curly, isnt it funny how we want the opposite to what we get
have a good week

OMG - how old are you again?? 21??
You look gorgeous!
Btw - You have never offended me and i cannot imagine you offending anyone! Dont change

Pretty! Oh, and I posted about the hair straightener before I read this post - stupid me. It's a bit hard to find the time to straighten straight hair when you've got kids, let alone curly!

Hair looks fab! I am one of the straight hair (read limp, thin and boring) brigade and what really pisses me off about people like you is that when your hair is straightened it is still so full of body! Grrrrr!

Do not get the above post, you always come across as charming, witty, quick and dry - you obviously have excellent writers. xx

Your hair looks great - I have a straightner but I hardly use it!!
I also am to shy to go to a line dance class - thats why I got the dvd..lol

I have no problems with your comments either!

Your hair looks so pretty! Thanks for posting the pics.
As for the above post, I really enjoy reading your posts (for me or everyone else)...like the girls above said, don't change!

You're hair looks great straight! I am so sure it would look great out naturally too :-) This is coming from a girl who wished she had curls!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??