« Home | Weigh in - 31 » | Isn't this how it is done? » | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e » | Happy Weekend :) » | Nelly & the picnic park » | Weigh in - 30 » | Piggy Props » | Where have the mirrors gone? » | Just chatting »

Through the Looking Glass

Alice Result
Alice

Which DISNEY character are you most like?
brought to you by Quizilla

I don't normally do these quizzes but as I have time on my hands, and little or no inclination to get off my tail, I thought it would be fun. And I am not displeased with the result. Now if I could just find that rabbit.....

I got Bambi and would have to agree with both our results :-)

Hey, your are the top of your healthy weight range now, whoot!

I'd have picked you as an Alice, cos you seemed to have found the magic potion to make yourself smaller. Okay, so maybe it was more hard work than magic (and it' might have said "not eat me" rather than "eat me"), but it did the trick.

Lol, I got Bambi too!

I got Minnie Mouse!!

im Donald Duck. pantless... pretty sound description!

I'm Alice too although am not sure that it is quite true - maybe I didn't answer some of the questions right !!!!
Take care and have a great one !
Me

I'm another Bambi - fien with me - I think Bambi is cute:)

I'm a Bambi as well. Wouldn't have picked it myself, I feel more like DOnald Duck most days!

i got donald duck - hehehe i can be stubborn and if i get out of the wrong side of the bed watch out

Hey, i'm the only Arial - go figure!! haha
Thanks for the laugh.
By the way, can't believe how many steps you did yesterday - you legend!!
Bri

I'm Ariel, yay that's great, b/c I'm feeling fed-up today and it says I will get more out of life if only I am patient and keep working at it :)
LBTEPA

I got Bambi too...lol

Guess what! I am Alice too!

Thanks for the laugh M. I am another Ariel. Funnily enough the Little Mermaid is my favourite disney movie so all is the way it should be. LOL.

Not telling who I am!

Donald Duck for me!

Donald Duck for me ;)

Good on you for not putting on this week...that is how I now view the non losing scenario. You are still a winner :)

Lucinda

http://www.livejournal.com/users/hermitinthecity/

Hey M. I've just been catching up on your last few posts as well. Great news about the owners not planning to come back for a while. As for the photos of your little (grubby) boy - he is absolutley gorgeous. What incredible eyes!

I have come out as Slothy, the lethargic Dwarf.

Rapt that the owners are happy for you to stay on, I bet they're happy too. Our tenants are fabulous and the thought of dealing with approving a new one makes me nervous.

Ohh I dont like this quiz - I got Donald Duck! hehehehehe

I needed this - Im a Minnie!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??