« Home | Today Is » | How Embarrassment » | Through the Looking Glass » | Weigh in - 31 » | Isn't this how it is done? » | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e » | Happy Weekend :) » | Nelly & the picnic park » | Weigh in - 30 »

It's a Boy



I would like to take this opportunity to welcome into the world my new nephew Bradley James who entered heartily weighing 8 lb 10 oz and measuring 54 cms. A big happy boy.

I am a very proud Aunty tonight.


******



Plans changed for this evening and instead of a movie (which we were both afraid we would fall asleep during) DH and I wandered into the local village and have had a wonderful casual dinner sitting outside in the warm night air, between the video store and the train station. Even the visit of the local stray chocolate labrador was lots of fun. I ended up walking to Central on the way home from work, even though I was carrying the wedding album (which weighs 6kgs) a bunch of flowers and a bottle of champagne. All compliments of my lovely DH. So including the stroll we have taken after dinner I ended up doing 13552 steps today.

AND when I got home I have been informed that I don't need to go to work tomorrow. DH called my boss a few weeks ago and organised a day off for me. He has booked me into a day spa in the city which will go from 11.00am through to 7.00pm. I will post a link when I find out exactly where I am going and what I am doing. I can't believe he did this and am amazed that he thought of something so personal and wonderful. I am indeed a lucky little soul tonight. But part of me knows too - that I deserve it ;)

OMG I cannot begin to imagine how lovely 8 hours at a day spa would be. Sounds like absolute bliss!! Your DH is incredibly (sp?) thoughtful!

You are absolutely gorgeous in your wedding pics!!

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a lovely day today, with another lovely day planned for tomorrow!!

OMG isn't he wonderful!! That is such a nice thing for him to do.

My wedding anniversary is tomorrow!! 10 years!

Love CM

WOW - it is good to hear that there are other good men out there because sometimes I wonder if I am the only one lucky enough to have one !!!
You deserve to be spoilt because you are a special person.
Love the wedding pics - you will definitely be fitting into your dress next anniversary - actually, it will probably be too big for you ! Now, if only I could lose enought to fit into mine .....
Have a fantastic day - can't wait to hear all about it.
Maybe when I come down to Sydney I can book myself in for some special treatment.
Take care and hope you enjoyed the rest of your day !
Me

Right !! I need your mans number so he can talk to my man ! What an absolutely wonderful gift. I thought my man was pretty thoughtful, but that really has taken the cake! I am so jealous !! Have an absolute ball M, can't wait to hear all about it. Damn right you deserve it! Luv Kel

A lovely gift from your lovely man to eop off a lovely evening! And, yes, you do deserve it.

I was just so touched with what your lovely husband has organised for you! Enjoy it - you really do deserve it.

Congrats on the new arrival:)

Wow! Firstly, congratulations on being an aunty - it's a wonderful thing :-) And the baby sounds lovely and healthy.

What a lovely treat your husband has surprised you with - you lucky thing. And yes, you definitely deserve it - alongside all the other amazing things you do on a daily basis you've also managed to shed nearly 20kgs. I bet he is incredibly proud of you. Relax and enjoy your day of bliss!! And no work - woohoo!

Congratulations on becoming an aunt!! And lucky you to have caught yourself one of the few gentlemen left...LOL...I have one too, although he does need reminding sometimes!

Congratulations on the birth of your nephew!!
What a lovely prezzie from hubby!
Can't wait to hear how it goes and what you get done - as I only have a few weeks till I go!!

Wow! How thoughtful is your man. Enjoy the day spa M, I will be thinking of you relaxing the day away.

Jods.

Welcome to your new little nephew.

How sweet of your DH to be so thoughtful. Lovely man! Have a wonderful pampered day.

Congratulations M on your wedding anniversary, your new nephew, you lovely night out and most of all for getting spoilt stupid by your wonderful husband.

Your wedding photos are magical - I agree that relationships are hard work - but what a great to spend some energy and get something so truly wonderful in return.

I am jealous but desperately want to hear how the day spa goes 8-)

lb

Congratulations Aunty M!!!!

Enjoy your special day being pampered with your special gift from your lovely hubby.

And yes M you deserve it. But just as important you deserve a man WHO knows you deserve it and does.

Love and Hugs

you lucky thing you.
that sounds like a lovely day i wish i was relaxing today instead of sitting here with a pile sky high or paperwork
have a good one

Congratulations on the new addition to your whanau Aunty M!
It sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary and you have a wonderful husband.
Hope you have enjoyed your suprise day off!

xx

What a wonderful husband you have..enjoy every moment of the spa...I loev massages, facials, all that pampering. You deserve it M. And a new little man in your family to love. Ho wexciting.

OMG - I need one of those days please. It might help with my ridiculous morning sickness and incredible back pain... any excue will do! What a lovely and wonderful husband you have. Your wedding photos are just lovely and you both looked wonderful and so happy.

AND congratulations on becoming an aunty! Quite a week, wouldn't you say?

Oh babe, for some strange reason I have tears in eyes. What a honey your man is. I hope you enjoy the day spa!! YAY for the baby boy too, whoot!

NICE you lucky girl you ;) you do deserve it and he's a real doll for doing it. Congrats Aunty M on the wee one too!!

What an incredibly gorgeous bride you were!!! Radiant!!! You know they are all right. Only happiness can make a woman glow as much!!!

For some greek reason, we have the same wish for new borns and wedding anniversaries: May you (and the baby) live as gloriously as the tall mountains!

Many happy returns sweet Margaret!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??