« Home | Isn't this how it is done? » | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e » | Happy Weekend :) » | Nelly & the picnic park » | Weigh in - 30 » | Piggy Props » | Where have the mirrors gone? » | Just chatting » | Jingle Bells »

Weigh in - 31

This morning saw the scales sitting right where they were last Monday. And whilst the numbers during the week had been both higher and lower, I am not disturbed by the maintenance at all. My clothes are fitting really well, in fact some are getting noticably looser again, so I am sure that all my hard tidying work will show up next week.

Now *in a conspiratal whisper* the owner (Rachel) is here and the agents must be worried about me as there are two of them following her around like lost little puppies. I was hoping I would have a chance to talk to her but I am not sure that will present itself. If not, I will get the other owners number (Mark) off DH and I will call them myself. Ooops, they are calling me.

*15 minutes later* OK so we know it will be at least a couple of years before they are moving back. Owner is so nice, and the agent is just an idiot. He is so tough and nasty with me on the phone but face to face he is acting all nice and concilatory. But it is over, they are happy, I am happy, I can now kick back and enjoy the rest of the day. After I finish these last 4 loads of wash that is :)

It is Day 1 of the Christmas walking challenge and I am off at a cracking pace. It is only 12.00pm and I have covered 7,500 steps already. Most of this is due to the fact that I had to make 3 trips into the village to try to purchase some cut flowers but as luck would have it, by the time I made the 3rd trip they still didn't have any - and I walked the long way! Now the trick will be to keep the momentum up and not just sit on my tail for the rest of the day - otherwise I may still struggle to get to 10,000.

I am going to have a great week this week.


If you are a Sydneysider and you are interested in meeting up for a chat and a meal for a Sydney Bloggers Christmas Dinner, pop over to Mary's site and rsvp to what should be a great night :)

Yay for maintaining - well done! And good work on all your steps so far today, that's great :) The Sydney bloggers christmas sounds very cool!!

You go girl! Well done on maintaining for the week. Love the piccies in your previous post, aren't those bolognaise days the best? LOL.

YEAH, you are not a victim of eviction. well done on the steps so far, have a good day

Well done on maintaining and great to hear that the landlords are happy to keep the current situation! We like that :-)

Great attitude toyour maintaining. The clotehs fitting better is a great guide isn't it? So pleased your landlords were happy. You must hav esucceeded with all those items on your list. By the Way I have been cleaning out cupboards inspired by your energy.

Glad your inspection went well. That is a load of your mimd.
Good luck with your Christmas stepping.

well done on maintaining!

Yay for maintaining, and glad the inspection went well.

Oh, postcript - thanks for the tip about the mint. I only got a small one and have been trimming it regularly (for my virgin Mojitos! Heaven in this mugginess)so hopefully it's wrath has been curtailed. Any sign of trouble and straight into the pot it will go!

Hope you're having an evening of well deserved relaxtion.

And did you know that you're currently at my goal weight? Can't wait to join you.....

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??