« Home | Learning Phases » | P r o c r a s t i n a t e » | Happy Weekend :) » | Nelly & the picnic park » | Weigh in - 30 » | Piggy Props » | Where have the mirrors gone? » | Just chatting » | Jingle Bells » | How Hot »

Isn't this how it is done?

Mummy look - I can do it - all by myself!

No, no, it's alright. You will have plenty of time to scrub off all the sauce we have spread over the fridge, cupboards, floors, ourselves. Then after you bath us it won't take that long to remove the now orange bath ring or scape out the bolognaise that is congealing on the bottom of the bath.


Well, it was your choice to give me this for dinner - I can't talk yet - remember :)

Ha ha, looks like fun. You could market it as a weight loss method - halve the calories in your food!

LOL Can you tell I don't have children, I think 'oh he looks like he is having a good time there' not 'shite how will I get the sauce of the walls' Hehe, I hope no one next door can hear me giggling.

Bwahaha, now that is one little fella that knows how to play with his food ;-) I'm with Kathryn on the marketing idea LOL.

Oh he's just so cute - even covered in food! Looks as if he enjoyed it:)

Lol - gorgeous!!~ When Amelia does things like that I'm always torn between laughing and crying! Sometimes I just do both :)

Oh my goodness! How gorgeous! I am sure you couldn't possibly be upset with that wee face

:o)

I am with Katey - when C2 did things like that I laughed and cried at the same time ...

So cute...I am so glad my boys have grown out of that stage!!!

It is even worse when it happens in the car...lol

Luckily it's coming into warmer weather so you can take him out the back and hose him down!

And I love how you have co-ordinated the furniture with his eyes, v clever.

thats so cute, dinner looks yummy,
bet you had fun cleaning it up
have a good week

Aww, he's so cute. Must have been a laugh getting the sauce out of his hair!
Have a great week!

LMAO, we had an episode like this, but our tray table on the high chair is (WAS) white - it's now orange! hehe
He looks like he's enjoying himself though! I bet he thought he was really grown up and very special!
Thanks for brightening my day - stuff like that always makes me smile!
Bri

I'd be hyperventilating by now if I had to clean up that mess!!

Ooohh Bologneise...yum!

He is adorable M..I have similar phots with all my children on their first birthday wher I let them have a chocolate iced rabbit cak e. Great memorise..and great for your soul.

Oh, how cute!

LOL the joys of motherhood :)

How gorgeous. He has such beautiful blue eyes!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??