« Home | Run like the wind » | Weigh in - 17 » | Catch Up » | Let there be light » | Adult Content - 18+ only » | Pox Update » | Munchie Madness » | What's red, white & black all over? » | Sign language » | De-cluttering the mind »

Sliver of hope

Leaning up against the bathroom vanity, taking 5 minutes to myself in a house full of chaos and noise I happened to notice something very peculiar. Some light. Visible. Between my legs. Was this possible? After getting myself in a rather curious pose I have to agree. My legs no longer touch the entire way up to the top. There is a definite discernible coming in of the leg, enough to let a sliver of light through. Just a sliver. But I'll take that. ;)

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 3
Points Left FTW: 94
Exercise: 40 min walk in Hyde Park lots of jogs. 60 sit-ups, 1 min cycling, 130 stairs. Total of 13,979 steps
TIAGF: Fluffy pillows and clean sheets... Zzzzzzzz

Woohooo!! I remember reading Lyn's journal when she said she could see between her legs, and I remember feeling so excited for her - and now it's the same for you!! Well done shrinking girl :-)

I dream of the day this happens!! Very excited for :o)

suddenly touching a hip bone you had forgot it existed, seeing the "light", getting through another flight of stairs without chocking for breath, those are the little precious moments that make this journey our wealth and pride. Those things, and perhaps...ummm... a long forgotten position! ;o)

You are a gorgeous woman Margaret!

OMG how I wish that was me. My friend has lost a lot of weight (because of being sick) and we were talking about the same thing... so great to know that one day that will be me too. What an accomplishment.

I too am aspiring to have "light" between my legs! haha
Congratulations!
Bri

that is awesome! can't wait for that!

hey love the fluffy pillows & clean sheets - nothing better! :-)

Angel
http://members.optusnet.com.au/angel_2004/

Yay for the light !!! It definitely is a good feeling isn't it. Take care and have a great day !
Me

Wow, that's cool. 5 minutes to yourself in the bathroom? Girl, you sure need a place to escape to! Is there space in your bedroom for a big, comfy chair?

Good on you - great you have seen the light!! Great going with yuor exercise M!

Yay for the light! I remember Lyns post the first time she realised too, think she even posted a photo of it!! A very exciting moment, and one of many milestones in your journey - well done!

Good Morning M

It is truly a wonderful thing that amongst the chaos we can still appreciate our little changes that we work so bloody hard to get....

You are so funny - have a good day.

lb

Let there be light!!!

Good work - keep it up XX

LMAO that is so funny because so many times I stand in the bathroom in all sorts of weird angles willing some light to shine thru my thighs!

Congratulations =)

Gee M I hadn't read your last 3 entries (sorry) so you just made my day when I sat down to read all three. You are on fire in the exercise department. That is lovely to have someone to exercise with and it really must have been a sight with your butts in the air. Anyone watching would have envied you your commitment and self confidence.

I see the light! Well done M, this is just too hilarious. It's the kind of thing you think of but never really speak of but glad to see you writing about it LOL :-) Gotta love this losing weight. You are going great guns with the exercise!

great news - can't wait for this to happen to me:)

babe, i hear ya. I was soooo excited the day I saw this the first time - but I had no one to tell! So glad there is an avenue for this stuff. Keep up the good work!

Oh, that is wonderful. I think we all secretly look for light between our legs. I know exactly how you feel. LOL I thought it was only me who checks out things like that.
Look at those steps!!! You are full of energy.

wow i need to hurry and get to 81kg too :) sounds like a pretty decent 5mins to yourself!!

Light between the legs? That's ace! You rock my world M and I'm so proud for you of the way you've been going at this lately. You'll be doing marathons in no time. ;)

I am sooo jealous :) welldone M :)

that was one of the best things about losing weight for me! For so long my thighs rubbed together and always my trousers wore thin on the inside thighs and I'd get holes there : ) But now.... no more!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??