« Home | Virgo - Zodiac Booklet » | Seek and ye shall find » | Curve Balls » | Was I ever? » | Weigh in - 14 » | Chilly » | Self-Belief » | Parties » | Too much thinking » | TAG - I'm it »

Predictable Virgin

At the post office yesterday I purchased a book of stamps that has been specially created for Virgo babies (I am one - and there is a book for all zodiac's). I rarely read the zodiac's in the womens magazines because I feel that some people take the forecasts too seriously and I hate that some say you are going to have an excellent week and win millions of dollars and others say you shouldn't get out of bed for fear of getting hit by a bus (slightly exaggerated but you get my point). Anyway after reading all the different sections of this booklet, I am blown away by how predictable a Virgo I am. (See post below for the contents of the booklet - if you want to get to know me better ;) )

Reading this got me thinking about how predictable I am in other areas of my life. And I have to say that I am less predictable now than I was before I started this journey. Before, certain events, celebrations, even shows on TV would have illicited a predictable response in relation to food and drink in that I would have had both to excess. Weather would have illicited a predictable response to exercise in that I would not have done any. Emotional curve balls would have seen me hibernate into myself and not express what I was feeling and instead go on a gorge. These 'predictable' outcomes now (more than likely) don't happen. I understand why a few people are suprised at how I act at functions and parties now because I am different. Rather than sitting at a table, or on a couch, with a plate of food and several glasses in hand (I have extremely good balance) I am now up off my assets and mingling and getting to know people - or more importantly - letting people get to know me.

Points FTD: 20
Sugar Points: 7
Points Left FTW: 70.5
Exercise: 30 minute walk at lunch. Walk to Central. Total of 8,681 steps (got to get moving more).

It's a great thing to do at parties, and once you have a few under your belt with no excess alcohol (forget what I did last week!!) and no stuffing youreslf with party food, it seems easier, and actually more enjoyable. :-) you are a clever cookie!

Mmmm. Virgo. Dear husband is Virgo too!
Good on you for mingling instead of eating.

I saw these a month or so ago, and thought of buying them, but I wouldn't want to rip the stamps out and 'ruin' it, so thought it might not be a good idea lol.

Thanks for the post on the Virgos -I'm one as well! Good on you for letting people get to know you! Have a wonderful weekend!

You are an admirable woman - those people are lucky to have the chance to get to know you better. Have a great weekend.

nice, comfy place you got here :)..

I love the stamps and I hear you about the changes BUT we are still calculated in making our changes, to a smaller degree anyway I reckon ;-P I don't think a Virgo could ever really let everything go LOL.

It's great to be able to peek at your posts today! I'm on a quick break.

Sorry about my comments, I am all over the place. I really do like getting to know you better and I love the Dutch! I can't believe how many there are of you surrounding me LOL :-)

I love astrology and am not surprised your a thoughtful and intelligent Virgo

I'm a true scorpio - not sure if that is good or bad mind you but I might start buying postage stamps and find out what it says about me

yes! letting people get to know you :) we love getting to know youu

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??