« Home | Spinning Around » | The best laid plans » | Weigh in - 06 » | Back from Play Date » | Play Date » | Just doing it » | Have you ever » | Memories of the 80's » | Beautiful Day » | Weigh in - 05 »

Would you like papadums with that?

On the advice of my lovely cyber friends, DH and I are taking the rare opportunity to go out to dinner on Friday night as I now have that evening free (see post below). We are going to an Indian Restaurant that is about a 30 minute walk away. Downhill there, uphill all the way home. So I thought I had better do some research re good food choices and headed over to the ww forums to have a dig around and ask some questions. As I put in a really crappy search question first no replies came up so I posted my own question. Which was answered almost immediately. Right after I did a much better search and found heaps of information. LOL

I can't believe, sometimes, that there are so many nice people out there who read forums and blogs, and are more than happy to spend a few minutes of their time to help me out. It fair chokes me up and makes me even more determined to realise my goals and to be part of this support chain.

A big heartfelt thanks to everyone. Especially to Cecilia on the ww forums who must have broken some typing speed records to post her response to my question. Just thanks.

Good on you! Enjoy

Yay a night out! Sounds like fun - we haven't had one of them for ages either. Hope you have a great time! :-)

Oh, forgot to say, love the idea of making a book out of your blog. I guess that is the good thing about getting the posts emailed to your email account, because then you can print them.

Indian mmm, let us know what you end up eating. We were going to have it the other night but my partner thought that nothing would be low in points :-/ At least he's supportive but man, I was dying for a Butter Chicken :-)

Good on you! My night out on Friday night will be spent watching underwater hockey - not really a spectator sport! Have a great time.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??