« Home | To Blog or not to Blog » | Ordered! » | In the swim » | Photographs » | Share and share alike » | Shoe Delight » | April Showers » | Weigh in - 01 » | No fail » | Lightening Strikes »

Weigh in - 02

I love Mondays. Monday is weigh in day and the scales this morning posted a loss of 1.5 kgs for the week. I am very happy. My clothes are a little less snug, my shirt gapes less than it usually does (isn't that a good look!) and even though I could not find a pair of matching work shoes this morning I am really happy with my pale pink slides that I am now wearing. They don't quite match my navy uniform but hey - I'm wearing shoes and that just has to be a positive. Another thing that has made me very happy this morning is that I have received some really nice feedback on my blog. Thank you to Janene, leighanne, and chubbymum (and kate for her previous comments on turkish delights!). This is the stuff that keeps me on a high. That and going for a nice gentle walk with DH, and the children strapped on, on a Sunday morning that turns into an hour marathon, most of it uphill (@#%$). I did thank him and say what a good idea it was - about 2 hours after the event when I could finally catch my breath. I am aiming to do it again next Sunday with a goal of being able to breathe normally within 1 hour after returning. I think it sounds like a smashing idea. I am going to have a great week.

Congratulations on losing 1.5kilo's you are doing great, I'll bet that walk helped too :)

Leighanne

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??