« Home | Weigh in - 01 » | No fail » | Lightening Strikes » | Virtual Model » | Knit 1 Purl 1 » | My Journey Begins » | The food court » | I am ready » | How it all began »

April Showers

I went for a walk at lunch time today. I am very lucky that Hyde Park is only a block away so my plan was just one lap around the southern half then on to Woolies to get some salad and back to work. My my how we do get tested. As soon as I left the building it started to rain. I considered going straight to Woolies (as I could get there pretty much undercover all the way) but then thought "It's only rain - I'll dry" so on I went. It was funny seeing people running to take cover when the rain really came down and I just strode on past. It felt really good. By the time I got back to work I was quite wet and as I wear glasses I could hardly see (I really need those windscreen wipers!!) But as I sat down and at my lunch (salad with honey mustard dressing, tomato, cruskits, ww cream cheese with ww chicken slices) I felt really good about myself. My aim this week is to walk Mon, Wed & Fri. Hopefully I'll get at least one dry day ;)

About me

  • I'm Margaret
  • From Sydney, Australia
  • Hi. I am Margaret. Or M. I talk a lot, get distracted even more, but am putting things in place to focus on my goals. But those have been put on hold whilst I focus on crochet. Lovely crochet. :) (see - distracted!)
My profile

Letters of our Lives

    A B C D E F G H K L M N O P R T W

Stats

  • Height: 175cms/5'9"
  • SW: 83.4kgs
  • CW: 80.9kgs
  • GW: 68.0kgs
  • Total Lost: 2.7kgs
  • Started: 9th October 2006

Monthly Progress

  • Oct 06: -2.7 kg
  • Nov 06:
  • Dec 06:
  • Jan 07:
  • Feb 07:
  • Mar 07:
  • Apr 07:

Sydney Weather

    The WeatherPixie

Links

  • Hmmmm what can I use this space for??